Confused by Pro Vape sale email

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
OK, so I just got an email from ProVape announcing a New Year special offer of up to 40% off. I click on the link and it takes me to the Specials tab and the items there seem to be the same price they have been for quite a while.

While I understand that "up to" means not everything is getting the discount, I'm trying to see what it is that ProVape is trying to get me to buy.

Apologies in advance if I'm being dense or have missed a previous thread.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
They added items to the "Specials" that have not been there before. The discount is already in the "Sale" prices listed.

OK, thanks for the quick reply. It seemed like I'd seen those 2.5s before but the mind is the first to go I suppose...

Edit: As proof of the aging grey cells, I now see there are also P3s that weren't there before.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Also, I wonder where they are getting these additional blems that I thought were "gone", like the white/black and red/black minis?

I wondered that too right before I put a white/black in my cart and bought it earlier LOL they had like 8-9 of each available.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
probably, just a few strays laying around the shop :blink:
Yeah, cleaning house probably, I thought that they probably are just getting around to assembling remaining inventory to move it out now that the Radius production has been up and running for a while now...

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Yeah, I was hoping for something "more" special too, even though I have too many as it is.

Anyone know what the difference is between a "pearl" white 2.5 and a "titanium" white 2.5?
Pearl shines, Titanium is flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread