Confused?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There,

I am new to vaping and loving it, but I really need some help here. I bought an EVOD starter kit (BCC) now I would like to purchase some spare batteries and atomisers. On the bottom of the battery is marked P1402. I have been looking on heath cabin but cannot seem to find these exact products.

Someone also gave me an Aspire unit (BDC) the atomiser is about 80mm tall, the battery is marked e go King & Queen it also has a mark on the base CE and some symbol crossed out. I am loving this even ore than the EVOD unit. Would love to get some batteries and atomisers, but I am clueless, I don't know what the voltage is or anything? The battery is about 90 mm's tall.

I have managed to order some replacement coils from another website as Health cabin were out of stock (I just hope these are the correct ones )

So if anyone could send me in the correct direction (preferably through Health Cabin) I would be so grateful.

Thanks so much :):confused:

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Christine,

Kangertech Evod Batteries: EVOD Manual Batteries are the type that came with your kit.

510 Cartomizer & Battery & Passthrough

PS: You won't find anything searching for P1402 and all the batteries under the search above will
work with your Aspire BDC and Kanger Evod clearomisers.

KangerTech EVOD Bottom Coil Changeable Clearomizer:

KangerTech EVOD Bottom Coil Changeable Clearomizer

5pc Universal Bottom Coils for KangerTech EVOD & Protank & Protank-2 & Mini Protank Clearomizer & Unitank

5pc Universal Bottom Coils for KangerTech EVOD & Protank & Protank-2 & Mini Protank Clearomizer & Unitank

PS: They only have 1.5 and 1.8ohm in stock. Buy the 1.8ohm if you need them now or wait for
the 202ohm to come back into stock.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread