Connector for CR123A Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
Im getting sick of custom making Ultrafire LC 16340 3.6V 1000mAh Protected CR123A Battery connector to mount my battery in box.. etc..

You guys have any idea where can I get a CR123A plastic battery mount (not sure how its called, english isn't my first language) that I can glue inside my empty box to easily change my CR123A batteries ?

Thank you very much in advance for your wisdom.

warp1900

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
TX
Last edited:

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
Once again, thanks a lot for the info Warp!

I went to batteryspace.com .. your link.. then added 10 CR123A bats holder to an order..

10 Battery Holder: $7.80
Shipping:$59.21
Total with no tax: $67.01
spacer.gif

shipped to Montréal, Canada. omg, thats too funny.. I see you are from Tx, i got a brother there who live in Melissa, Tx.. maybe I could get the stuff shipped to him and shipped back to me if i don't find any other source.. or keep on home-made the holders..

Still, Thanks Warp for the info and keep me posted if you find a better way

warp1900

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
TX
Once again, thanks a lot for the info Warp!

I went to batteryspace.com .. your link.. then added 10 CR123A bats holder to an order..

10 Battery Holder: $7.80
Shipping:$59.21
Total with no tax: $67.01
spacer.gif

shipped to Montréal, Canada. omg, thats too funny.. I see you are from Tx, i got a brother there who live in Melissa, Tx.. maybe I could get the stuff shipped to him and shipped back to me if i don't find any other source.. or keep on home-made the holders..

Still, Thanks Warp for the info and keep me posted if you find a better way

That is absolutely ridiculous, what are these people thinking?, are they walking all the way to Montreal to deliver or what?

Yes, you should ship it to your brother, trust me, I used a lot of time searching and didn't find any other place for those.
The only other option is Alibaba.com but you have to buy minimum 10,000 pieces :lol:.

Sorry.

---

warp1900

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
TX
I just called them on the phone to try understand and they told me you can place your order and follow the instructions here:

FAQ

IF you don't mind "risking it" you would be paying somewhere around $10 for shipping instead of the $60 showing on checkout.

I copied this from their website:

(USPS stands for US postal service)

4. We don't use USPS to ship item due to USPS does not provide a good tracking system. However, if you still prefer to use USPS to ship then we are NOT liable for any damage/ miss shipment and we will charge you $5.00 + whatever USPS shipping cost for handling this.

If this is acceptable to you, you can just place order using UPS or FedEx and then I can refund you the difference using USPS to ship to you. Please enter on the comment section - " I like to use USPS to ship and willing to accept the risk of loss or damage shipment. " Also, please send me email with your order # so I can follow up for you.

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
Im in my living room, drinkin' wine.. when all of the sudden, I see a delivery man with a batteryspace.com uniform walkin' right i front of my house 8-o!!

I really beleave they walk to montréal Warp!

Just wanted to say.. thats really nice of you to check a bit further for information. Now I'll choose between these 3 options..

1) risk a small order, not a big lost if it dosen't work
2) call up my bro in texas
3) keep custom made them from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread