The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Contacting DeeJ stuff (Digimon2k)

Discussion in 'DeejStuff' started by Chris Budde, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Chris Budde

Chris Budde Full Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Horsham,Vic,Australia
    Hey everyone, due to no other way to contact dee j stuff i have come here. can you please get [h=1]Digimon2k[/h]
    to message me here, or in pm is fine

Chris.

2. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Hi Chris. You have enough posts to go to directly to subforum and contact him there: DeejStuff

3. croc83

croc83 Full Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hi Guys,

I'm also trying to contact deejstuff about an order I placed on 19/03/14 and I can't get a reply via email or the website. If someone could ask Digimon2k

to message or pm me it would be most appreciated as I'm a bit concerned about my order.

Thanks in advance.

4. croc83

croc83 Full Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Brisbane, Australia
  5. Spencer87

Spencer87 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    Moved to Deejstuff. Thought you might get a better chance at a response in the forum of said supplier.

6. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Good idea on the move. :)

Can members with fewer than 5 posts receive PMs? I know they can't post in this thread in the new location.

7. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Unfortunately, members with <5 posts cannot post here (but can read here), and cannot send or receive PM's (except from staff). Deej or witch can ask me for help, if they need it, in contacting croc83. :)

8. Digimon2k

Digimon2k Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2010
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Personal and technological issues have been plaguing me.

Croc83, can you give me a hint on your order number, please? Searching the database on croc83 doesn't pull up anything.

9. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

Croc, I "liked" your posts to help you find your way back here.

Go back to the newbie section and make a few more posts. They can be about anything. You'll have a much easier time communicating with Deej and Witch1 once you have 5 posts and can post all over the place.

10. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Unfortunately, he may not get in before the lock, as it were (the forum shutdown). So Croc if you see this after Noon GMT, everyone will be read-only for a day or two. So keep trying to email them at that point. :)

After it shuts down at 8am (East Coast US/12 PM GMT), it will be down for an hour or so, then come back up as read only. New forum will be live Friday (we hope), maybe earlier, maybe later, depending on the success of the import and testing. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.