Contest! AVEJuice.com "Name That MOVIE" 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend of Atlas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
CT
YAY! We have a winner: RippleInStillWater with the guess of "Ruthless People" (who'da thunk it!)

NTMEleven.jpg

Ripple, being very high speed and mentally stolid concerning their victory, has already sent me their address, order, and e-mail. So all that is left is a BIG congrats to Ripple on their win...even though it was MUCH MUUUUUUUUUUCH later than I had anticipated.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Mrs. Porphy

I think that was just for you! :lol: :lol: The 11th time is the charm! YAY - you earned it (but now you have to pick a different movie) 8-o

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
funny thing is.. I was going to guess "ruthless people" when this thread started just a joke to you Ripple.. guess it wouldn't have been so funny to you lol.. Congrats man! I told you it was coming!

For all others, see the paint cans? This contest is over!

Boy, that would've really screwed me up, I'd have to question Karma!!!!:laugh: Too funny, Free!!!!:)

Thank you so very much for the congratulations, I was away for the weekend and wasn't able to say thanks until now, and I'm sorry for being too thick to guess my pat answer!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you so much, Mrs. Porphy, for this and every other contest I have been in, I'm very excited to try your juices!:)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Gotta throw out a hoo rah for Prohpy's juice been vaping my winning juice from contest 10 and everything I got is really good the strawberry cooler darn good the Apple spot on the money the bubas well we all know how good that is, but the one that really freaked me out that is more then awesome is Prohpy's Blueberry crumble this seriously needs to be looked into by EVERYONE it screams blueberry pie and has flavor that just POPS BLUEBERRY AND IT'S ONE AWESOME VAPE PLUMES OF VG VAPOR WITH UNBELIEVABLE TASTE THANK YOU BEN. I WILL BE REORDERING THIS BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE IN THE 100ML SIZE, I CAN JUST IMAGINE LETTING 100ML'S OF THIS STEEPING FOR ABOUT A MONTH, IT'S GONNA BE LIKE BREAKING OUT A 1970'S BOTTLE OF FINE WINE AT THE DINNER TABLE ON THANKSGIVING DAY DINNER IN FACT I'M DOWN TO 2 ML'S of the blueberry crumble and I'm saving it for Thursday to cleans the pallet with, after the turkey, its so good, and waking up in the morning having this blueberry crumble with my morning coffee is just unbelievable I don't even have to eat anything its my breakfast blueberry crumble Ave juice and coffee for breakfast of the champion vapers, AVEJUICE ROCKS EVERYONE GET THE BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE #1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread