Contest being held in chat rooms for free juice samples ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
........'s one does much more than that. They give away mods and and everything.

And when you win they sometimes don't send you the mod. It happened to me and has happened to others. Not saying it's a shady practice, I also know some people have received them - but it is a lottery in more ways than one.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
And when you win they sometimes don't send you the mod. It happened to me and has happened to others. Not saying it's a shady practice, I also know some people have received them - but it is a lottery in more ways than one.

I've always wondered about that when I get the emails with lists of items to be given away. Never added up the total value but I have thought that it would be significant. To do that every week seems a bit of a stretch to me. I really hope they don't make up lists just to attract peeps to their show. But, on another note, I have been getting emails about one of the email guys starting up a new forum with claims to the effect of "no heavy handed mods".... can't wait to see how wild and lousy the language is on that site.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread