Ended Contest: Show us you biggest vape cloud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexj-12

Administrator
Admin
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2022
Chicago
Hey everyone, we want to see your biggest vape clouds! Submit any pictures, videos, or stories you have and the post with the highest number of reactions will win!

Contest ends June 8th and the winner will receive:
  • 3 month subscription for you and a friend
  • Contest winner banner on your account
  • Unique emoji that you and a friend can use
  • Unique achievement
Good luck everyone!

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    1685637987919.jpeg

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I would be embarrassed to let folks see my tiny clouds.

There was a guy here years ago who used to post cloud videos. I remember he used to lay down a perfect layer of cloud on a table top and then manipulate it in amazing ways by moving his hands over the top. And many other wild tricks. Wish I had downloaded some links while they were out there.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    So funny story,went by my local vape shop today,my friend the owner and and a couple of other friends were planning the trip to Madrid to the Vapexpo for this weekend.
    I wanted to go but gotta take care of my pops so yeah I'm stuck here.

Well anyway i remembered this thread so i thought i buy one of those big PnP coils and try to make some clouds,told my friends and it got all weird.

Asked me what tank i was using (Nitrous RDA),mod,battery etc etc and then they all started taking out tools and spools of wire.
    From zero to sixty it got so hectic i just had to sit down and watch them while they were arguing about ohms,wraps,turns,u-turns,metals,etc etc.

I started to get a headache and said dudes!! just give me something,whatever it is i don't really care about the cloud its just for fun.
    You guys taking this way way i mean way to seriously,we ain't launching a rocket to Mars.

Was met with condescending even angry looks so decided to go to the bar next door and have a beer,after 3 beers and 45 minutes i kid you not they called me that they were ready....geez.

Anyway this is what i got out of my Nitrous RDA,Pulse V2 and whatever abomination of a coil they made:

CLOUD.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread