Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
We have yet to hear back from our second winner--we hope that all is well with them and that they've only forgotten to check their FB and nothing serious has occurred--and they will receive their 6-Pack Sampler whenever they contact us.

To finish up the contest, we've decided to randomly choose another winner --

so, ...drumroll... the winner is ... THEHANGDUDE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF OUR FACEBOOK DRAWING... UNCLE and THEHANGDUDE !!!! You both will receive a 6-Pack Sampler of your choice of flavors!!!

On to the winners of our create-a-flavor mini-contest. These were very hard to choose (we were only planning on picking one or two flavors and ended up with six!!! That's how hard it was to choose) ... we had a ton of great ideas submitted!!! Unfortunately we couldn't pick them all, but here are the flavors we chose:

The winners and their flavors are:

- Lauralie - "Berry Fluffin Good" (blackberry cotton candy)

- Reddhott - "Maple Dream" (maple, marshmallow, vanilla)

- CocoabellaRSD - "Luau Lush" (mango, pineapple, cream)

- LadyJ - "Whiskey Truffles" (whiskey, chocolate, cream)

- Uncle - "Uncle's True Menthol" (non-minty menthol tobacco)

and last but not least...

- Reddhott - "Blue Moon" (rum, blueberry, lemon)

..... CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS ....

All winners of the create-a-flavor contest will receive a bottle of their creation :) Please send a PM with your contact info & liquid preferences. All winners & flavors will also be announced via newsletter and go live on the site this weekend.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING!!!!

congratsa.gif

to ALL of the Winners!!

(better late than never... :facepalm: sorry!!)​

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yep :laugh: don't want a good idea to go to waste! We tried a bunch of the suggested flavors and we were only going to pick one or maybe two... but we ended up with 6!!! And there were more that we really liked, we just had to draw the line somewhere... The new flavors are also available in the sampler packs!

Thanks again guys!

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
woot I can't believe I won !
thanks so much Sapphira for choosing my juice . 'Luau Lush' - (pineapple mango cream )as one of the winners.
Love the name you gave it.
Thank you for the fun contest.
Congrats to the winners !!

- Lauralie - "Berry Fluffin Good" (blackberry cotton candy)
- Reddhott - "Maple Dream" (maple, marshmallow, vanilla)
- LadyJ - "Whiskey Truffles" (whiskey, chocolate, cream)
- Uncle - "Uncle's True Menthol" (non-minty menthol tobacco)
- Reddhott - "Blue Moon" (rum, blueberry, lemon)

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
my Whiskey Truffles came today!!!! At first sniff of the bottle, it's almost unidentifiable. A very very faint scent. I filled a clearomizer on an ego-t batt, and I am sitting here for 4 hours now vaping away. I chose 24mg, 60/40.

Taste: you can taste the chocolate, and you can taste the whiskey. This is combined so nicely that nothing is overpowering.
TH: Pretty nice, in my opinion. It's noticeable, and it's not at all harsh.
Vapor: produces a nice amount.
Vapor odor: holy. moly. You guys, I am sitting in front of a fan, vaping and letting the breeze blow the scent back into my face. It's divine.

My boyfriend, the occasional vaper... he said it's one of the best he's tasted. I'm inclined to agree. In fact, if someone were to ask me right this moment "Why do you vape," I'd have to shove this in their face.

Thank you, Mount Olympus. I'll try to put up a good review on the site. I love it when a plan comes together :)

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks LadyJ, I think it came out rather divine as well. I like whiskey and I like chocolate, so I thought why not? when I read your idea... but WOW, it turned out fabulous. I agree that it doesn't have much smell out of the bottle, but it will make your house (or room) smell like heaven!!

Thank you so much for the input!

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
PERSONALLY, I only let my liquids steep a day or two (or less if I'm really wanting a certain one and I'm out)... with the exception of Mt O 555 & Double Happy RY4, which I steep topless for about 5-ish days. I think the longer liquids sit, the better they get, but mine are rarely around for that long ;)

Let me know how you like them!!!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
OK so I got my Berry Fluffin Good yesterday - left the cap off overnight but couldn't wait a second night.

It is very good - I ordered with extra shot of flavor and Sapphira warned me it might be a little strong......it is, but I like it - I like lots of flavor, however - I will have to order some without the extra shot too to see the difference!

Thank you so much - love it!!!!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
PERSONALLY, I only let my liquids steep a day or two (or less if I'm really wanting a certain one and I'm out)... with the exception of Mt O 555 & Double Happy RY4, which I steep topless for about 5-ish days. I think the longer liquids sit, the better they get, but mine are rarely around for that long ;)

Let me know how you like them!!!

OK - so I will let it steep at least one more day - but 5, really?

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK - so I will let it steep at least one more day - but 5, really?

The only two juices I steep that long are the 555 and Dbl Happy RY4 just because I think they get a little smoother...

I am SUPER happy to hear you like your Berry Fluffin Good...

I have to close this thread, but I will be putting up a new contest soon... Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread