0511-0801-1513-1660_Lab_Technician_Mixing_in_a_Beaker_clipart_image.jpg

Thats My Motto

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV
OMG Now that I've finally entered the 21st century and started texting, I finally understand what people mean when they say someone is blowing up their phone. Good gracious...first of all, people need to take a hint that I don't feel like talking to them right now. Second, no wonder teenagers don't get anything done these days! :blink:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
OMG Now that I've finally entered the 21st century and started texting, I finally understand what people mean when they say someone is blowing up their phone. Good gracious...first of all, people need to take a hint that I don't feel like talking to them right now. Second, no wonder teenagers don't get anything done these days! :blink:

I absolutely refuse to fall into the texting black hole!

When my cell contract was just recently completed, I went to pre-paid and told my DD and DGD's to CALL me iffin they wanted to talk. I tried to claim arthritis in my thumb prevented me from texting but they just laughed at that idea. :confused: I never have enuff time to sit there on that itty-bitty keyboard and peck out incoherent sentences. :lol:

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV
I absolutely refuse to fall into the texting black hole!

When my cell contract was just recently completed, I went to pre-paid and told my DD and DGD's to CALL me iffin they wanted to talk. I tried to claim arthritis in my thumb prevented me from texting but they just laughed at that idea. :confused: I never have enuff time to sit there on that itty-bitty keyboard and peck out incoherent sentences. :lol:
Sending isn't too bad, because I don't conduct my conversations that way for the most part. It's all the crap that gets sent to me! For example, my ex keeps "accidentally" sending me things meant for "someone else". :glare:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Sending isn't too bad, because I don't conduct my conversations that way for the most part. It's all the crap that gets sent to me! For example, my ex keeps "accidentally" sending me things meant for "someone else". :glare:

Ooooo ouch! That qualifies for an ex-from-hell award. He must be miserable if he's thinkin' of you and ways to stay in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread