contributing to ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixD

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Austin TX
i only tried to do this a couple months ago (not recently) so maybe it's changed. All I found was a Paypal link. I don't have paypal (long story) and CANT GET PAYPAL (long story) don't you take credit cards or something....? I would like to contribute to a forum that has helped me so much. I feel forced to appear as a "freeloader" since I don't use paypal. Please direct me to where to use my credit card. thanks!!

I can mail a money order too if you can do that.????

PhoenixD

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Austin TX
Paypal is the only available method of payment for the supporting member subscription..we used to have Moneybookers but that ended a while back..

Either way, really appreciate your thoughtfulness, Phoenix..

well, DAMN. I do have it on my TTD list to try again to get a PayPal account but it is, at the moment WAY down there.

My problem is I had one like 10-15 years ago, can't remember the password, no longer have that email address (for YEARS!) and when I tried to get the password at my other email address, even talking to them on the phone, they were "willing" to do it by calling "my phone" to verify it was "me." This phone, however, was a landline I had not had for 5-7 years! Sigh

this was a few years back :( maybe even 5 years back. Now, I no longer even have that *bank* anymore either!

I think somehow the problem was my name and same bank/account. Perhaps if i try it from another email address, with a different bank, they will let me do it. And to be quite honest (said to both mod and admin who have replied to me) I will ONLY be doing this in order to donate to ECF <grin> To be fair, it will come in handy in case I want to do ebay again here and there, too. lol

LOVE THE ECF. thanks for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread