Copper Creek House Blend - Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Well, it was the number one juice, in 2011, according to those who voted from ECF and so....I had to try it. I got 40 pg / 60 vg 24mg and just received it. Upon arrival, I quickly opened my 120ml refill bottle and took a sniff....mmmm....smells like a bakery. I filled up my Reo Grand - My trusty REO Grand!! - and a vapin' I went. Now...I've been vaping it for about 12 hours now...as my only vape and I find it very complex and difficult to nail down. It tastes like a baked good alright but I just can't nail it down. Please help me! One moment I'm sure it's chocolate chip batter, then vanilla....either way...it's growing on me.

Time will tell what my taste buds can't. I'm enjoying it....the fragrance is like the kitchen after mama just baked a birthday cake....very nice.

:)

Well....that's my :2c: for now....I'll report back evidentually.

Vape On.

My suggestion....get on over to shopcoppercreek.com and give it a try.....it's a tasty treat....not too strong and not too sweet....but more on that later.

Last edited:

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
When I first got the bottle (120mL so it changed quite a bit over time) it tasted like maybe sugar cookies with a slight bubble gum taste, but over time after steeping the slight "bubblegum taste" disappeared and it was more like cake batter, sugar cookies, chocolate and vanilla maybe? Who knows these "house juices" like HB, Bobas, Bounty Hunter, etc. are darn near impossible to pin point down! Delicious though! :D

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
When I first got the bottle (120mL so it changed quite a bit over time) it tasted like maybe sugar cookies with a slight bubble gum taste, but over time after steeping the slight "bubblegum taste" disappeared and it was more like cake batter, sugar cookies, chocolate and vanilla maybe? Who knows these "house juices" like HB, Bobas, Bounty Hunter, etc. are darn near impossible to pin point down! Delicious though! :D

Well said, my vapin' dude, well said....taste is tough...But, when searching for posts before purchasing, I was seeking knowledge on the forums for the flavor profiles of those exact juices that you mentioned and they were strangely different....sometimes in a huge way...from one vapor to the next. I thought we could offer some information for the next soul attempting to figure it out...I know we'll never agree(that would be just wrong) but, between all of us, they'd get some idea....there are sooo many good ejuice vendors now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread