Status
Not open for further replies.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Easy peasy recipe. It's good after 3 days or so but it's better after 2 weeks. I've had some sit for months and it was still good.

7% TFA Double RY4
7% TFA Kettle Corn
1 or 2 drops FA Condensed Milk per 10ml (when making 30mls I use 4 drops) the drop is from the 10ml bottle of re-bottled FA that Bull City sells.

The FA Condensed Milk really brings up the caramel and makes it taste homemade. It's also extremely potent.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Easy peasy recipe. It's good after 3 days or so but it's better after 2 weeks. I've had some sit for months and it was still good.

7% TFA Double RY4
7% TFA Kettle Corn
1 or 2 drops FA Condensed Milk per 10ml (when making 30mls I use 4 drops) the drop is from the 10ml bottle of re-bottled FA that Bull City sells.

The FA Condensed Milk really brings up the caramel and makes it taste homemade. It's also extremely potent.
Definitely going to give this one a go. Sounds delicious! Many thanks

Reactions: glasseye

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Just whipped this up. Excellent flavor! I normally throw in a few drops per 10ml of saline in my RY4D/Caramel/Bavarian Cream mix. Left everything else out to try this recipe and added 3 drops of RF VG Milk I had sitting around not being used.

Every time I think I may purge the cabinet of those flavors I don't use, I find a gem like this that is right in my wheelhouse.
Thanks!

7% TFA Double RY4
7% TFA Kettle Corn

Wonder if it would be good with Caramel instead of RY4, and i bet the condensed milk is near 1%?

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Wonder if it would be good with Caramel instead of RY4, and i bet the condensed milk is near 1%?
The condensed milk isn't anywhere near 1%...I think that would be kinda scary. lol It's really potent stuff! Don't know about Caramel, haven't found one that I really like except for whatever is in DRY4.

• Agree
Reactions: CosmicTruth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread