Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Ribbet collage 01a.jpg ..........Click to enlarge..I worked very hard on this. Thank You Very Much...

Calling all witches, goblins and ghouls... will your costume be the one that rules? Bwah Ha Ha.....

What: Avatar Costume Contest

Where: This Copper Creek Sticky Thread (Home of House) Voted the best juice of 2011.

When: High Noon EST October 31

Deck out your Avatar in Halloween Dress by October 31st and visit this sticky thread from October 20th to before noon on the 31st and you're automatically entered to win a 15 ML of Pumpkin PIE witch (get it witch) Bwah Ha Ha
Which happens to be the best juice on the planet...make that planets...

Rules? Bwah Ha Ha What Rules? Bwah Ha Ha.O.K. one rule...You have to post in this thread on or before noon on Halloween....Just drop by and say Happy Halloween

Join the fun....Judging will take place at noon by Mr.FV....really nice guy but don't take him to Golden Coral he puts chocolate from the fountain on his fried chicken...He's a great judge though..no really..He is a judge....Court of Common Pleas somewhere in Wisconsin I think...O.K That's a lie but I think he's been to court once....Either way he's the picker...:evil: Bwah Ha Ha...

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
~~~Ditto~~~ she sure did ~ ! {{{hugs}}} CJ *~! and thank you for the contest Copper Creek!
~~~HAPPY HALLOWEEN!~~~~
cat_5398.jpg

Happy Halloween Copper Creek!
View attachment 143803

This year I've made some cutsie avatars for my member friends....

I'm gonna PM them your location so they can pop over here so show 'em off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread