Cotton candy juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasOperator

Apr 3, 2018
I looked for other threads, but they were all old. Can anyone recommend a cotton candy juice that is awesome lol?

Currently I vape Reds Apple exclusively and I hate trying new juice. I hate wasting money on juices that sit in the cabinet. I'm willing to try new stuff, hopefully from someone who loves Reds Apple aswell.

faygeleh

Jul 1, 2018
in my experience,because ethyl maltol the main flavorant, most cotton candy flavors are pretty similar. just a tiny bit of another fruit or candy flavour really makes it pop :thumbs:.

i haven't bought premixed in a while so i can't really make a recommendation but if i were you i'd just buy a cotton candy juice from any of the makers you already know you like :).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
YOUWHO......

@DPLongo22, come on down and make your sensibilities heard.

THAT, my dear, assumes the existence of said "sensibilities", but that's another matter entirely. :cool:

I'm a huge fan of pretty much everything "Apple", and often mix straight apple flavored liquid into others to suit my taste (50/50 with Naked LavaFlow is quite marvelous to me).

Anyway, I do like MFS' Cotton Candy liquid a lot, for whatever that may be worth. No guarantees, but it may be worth trying (since you're searching anyway).

Cotton Candy E-Liquid

Good luck, and I'd be interested to hear your opinion (if you do end up trying it).

:vapor:

TexasOperator

Apr 3, 2018
THAT, my dear, assumes the existence of said "sensibilities", but that's another matter entirely. :cool:

I'm a huge fan of pretty much everything "Apple", and often mix straight apple flavored liquid into others to suit my taste (50/50 with Naked LavaFlow is quite marvelous to me).

Anyway, I do like MFS' Cotton Candy liquid a lot, for whatever that may be worth. No guarantees, but it may be worth trying (since you're searching anyway).

Cotton Candy E-Liquid

Good luck, and I'd be interested to hear your opinion (if you do end up trying it).

:vapor:

Thanks, Ill give it a shot.

Ruben41771

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2019
South Africa, Cape Town
Zonk - Cotton Candy, but it is a very sweet juice have to re wick daily so not sure how long drop in coils will last will think 3 days at most

1F741E8E-8165-4528-B811-AEA843FE708C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I personally think in the end, you just have to buy and try (hopefully they sell smaller bottles). You can ask many opinions, but everyones taste is different. Years ago when I started, perhaps 90 percent of the juices I bought were unvapable to me and those were recommendations. In the end, it's just one of those things where you kind of expect to waste some money on juices. Good luck and hopefully some recommendations will actually suite you..

ohioguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Madison, Indiana USA
Has anyone tried vapewilds "It's Berry Fluffy"? Its supposed to be strawberry cotton candy. Reviews look pretty good too. Anyone familiar with Vape Wild, positive or negative reviews?
I haven't tried their "Berry Fluffy" but Vape Wild has one of the best new customer sample deals I have found. I think it's about $5.00 for 4, 30ml bottles of juice. Plus they will throw in a few small sample bottles. Well worth ordering one time to see if you like them.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Years ago, I use to be a HUGE fan of Pink Spot Vapors Cotton Candy, it was one of my all time favorites and buys every month...this stuff was SPOT ON! Then all of a sudden I started receiving cotton candy from them that didn't taste the same anymore (it just tasted like burnt sugar), it was totally different. I questioned them on it and they insisted that they hadn't changed anything with the recipe but I was never really sold on that response, I flat out don't believe it.

After trying a few more orders of it, I had the same issues with it and I scratched it off my list. I don't even use PSV anymore because their pricing is so inflated (to cover the cost of their retail stores) that I refuse to give them my business any longer. I will say that I think in general, they have some of the best juice in the industry (at least from all the vendors that I have tried), I give them that but their pricing is just flat out insane!

Back in the days when most of us were using ego batteries with tiny little drip tip atomizers or tiny little tanks with 2ohm coils in them, juice lasted longer and I only needed a few bottles to get me through the month (30ML bottles) so I could afford their stuff then. But now, we're all buying 100 and 120 ML bottles for our latest gear and that pricing structure would absolutely bankrupt me for the month. No way am I spending $240 dollars a month on 3 or 4 bottles of 120ML liquid, sorry!

But getting back to your question, that was the only cotton candy I ever liked from anyone, and I tried many. They also had (maybe still do) a grape cotton candy that was just as good as their traditional cotton candy, I really liked that one too (but insist they changed their recipe for that as well). I mean you can't convince me that after using a certain flavor(s) for well over a year, a flavor(s) that I know down to the "T" how it's supposed to taste from you, and then all of a sudden it's different and you say you didn't change anything. I'm just not buying that.

Good luck though!

Last edited:
Reactions: GOMuniEsq

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
LOL try to make them work a little harder for your money! Cotton candy flavor is a single ingredient called ethyl maltol.

I don't know what they put in it, but I'm telling you...it was like actually putting cotton candy in your mouth from the fair, the stuff was the bomb!

TexasOperator

Apr 3, 2018
I actually misspoke, their flavor was STRAWBERRY cotton candy and grape cotton candy. They didn't have a plain cotton candy. I would have no idea about their supplier, I asked them about the issue and they insisted nothing had changed but we all know how that works.
Yeah, I hear that. A buddy of mine had a zonk flavor and it was decent. Ill give the strawberry cotton candy a shot next time im ordering.

Dacholiday Dach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I know this is an older thread, but I have been trying to find a really good Cotton Candy since Mr Vape closed down. Their cotton candy tasted and smelled like cotton candy. I have tried several others after seeing this thread, and before, Vape Wild, both flavors, Mad Vapes house brand, and one other that got immediately tossed. I even ordered Circus Cotton Candy(TFA) as well as Ethyl Maltol(TFA) and nope none actually taste like cotton candy. I do wish I knew who Mr Vape got theirs from. I vape straight mint flavor and loved the way just a bit of their cotton candy really gave an awesome sweet kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread