Cotton Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
I think this would probably fall under the "favor" thing in his disclaimer/FAQ thread that I remember reading. He stated that he can't do favors that are out of the ordinary for people because they're time and money consuming. But it might be worth a shot. I just know that he's an incredibly busy guy and he can't do special favors for just certain people because that would be unfair to others and then he would have to do special favors for everyone.

You can always check the Create Your Own section and work with what he already has available on that menu.

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
If Tasty Vapors will not do a custom order - you can order unflavored and Cotton Candy flavoring from Perfumers Apprentice -
it is just $1.40 for 4ml and $3.80 for 15ml. Then just add 15-25% flavor (depending on your taste) to the unflavored. PA allows first class postage on shipments so it would be less then $3 for such a small order.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I was going to post this the other day, but the search function was broken. Here's Geoff's take on cotton candy:
I'm going to have to chime in on this. I have a logo and I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I will spill the beans on what you lot have come to expect as a cotton candy flavor. This is ONE food additive called MALTOL (in the same family as ethyl maltol). It produces that burnt/spun sugar smell that most say smells like cotton candy.

I would, I do, I will always feel like this would be an absolute CHEAT were I to stick a food additive in a bottle and call it an e-liquid! And I feel this strongly. If I'm not putting an effort into your e-liquid, it's NOT what I would call an e-liquid.

Cotton Candy is a food additive and a sheister's way of sticking a food additive in a bottle, drawing your association to the basic smell/taste of the additive and calling it an e-liquid.

This is NOT how Tasty Vapor operates. And I will dispell the mystery surrounding that "flavor" instantly. YOU'RE JUST vaping A FOOD ADDITIVE AND NOTHING MORE.

Knowing that, if you REALLY want cotton candy, I will try to swallow my pride, stick your food additive in a bottle, call it cotton candy, and charge you money for it...

Any takers?

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think this would probably fall under the "favor" thing in his disclaimer/FAQ thread that I remember reading. He stated that he can't do favors that are out of the ordinary for people because they're time and money consuming. But it might be worth a shot. I just know that he's an incredibly busy guy and he can't do special favors for just certain people because that would be unfair to others and then he would have to do special favors for everyone.

You can always check the Create Your Own section and work with what he already has available on that menu.

Quite inaccurate Xanax and I've chimed in on this numerous times on ECF during the course of a year, and various other places that this "flavor" you're referring to is simply attributed to a food additive call Maltol. Since Tasty Vapor is not in the habit of sticking a food additive in a bottle and calling it a "flavor", we shined this on, many many many times.

If you lot really want cotton candy flavored liquid, knowing full well that you're getting a bottle of liquid with a single food additive in it and calling itself something elaborate....we're not the ones to do it. We take pride in our flavors and would not be resolved to ripping you off knowing in advance what you're actually getting.

It's not a matter of being stubborn, it's a matter of having pride and integrity.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So many people mistake passion for critique, for anger.....

Would you call it anger that I so passionately proclaim that I don't want to sell you a food additive in a bottle and call it a "treat"? I think some would call that pretty stand-up for the fact that I have not only the cajones to spill the beans on what other people are selling you but vow NOT to do the same.

Call it what you will...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread