cotton Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_maiden_fair

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
SD , USA
I did also when I first started, and started diy immediately for my liquids. I got the circus cotton candy flavor from perfumers apprentice and used that, at a 15% ratio. It's not bad, not my favorite, but good for something different. Hope that helps!:vapor:

P.S. I find that it seems to be just like sweetener, so for me, it's a once in a while vape. The circus cotton candy flavor does have a bit of "other" flavor to it, so it does resemble the flavor a bit, but, it's mostly just sweet. Every person has their own flavor palette, and will need to find out what percentages work for them, as I found mine had to be adjusted, and continually changes for me (I usually need to add more and more flavoring, which is different than most people who seem to go from very high percentages to lower percentages as their tastebuds come back from smoking). I started with this flavor at 10% if that helps, and actually hated it to begin with, then tried it months later and thought it was fine, not mind blowing, but tasted good.

Last edited:

josemsepu

Jan 28, 2012
Tampa, FL
I did also when I first started, and started diy immediately for my liquids. I got the circus cotton candy flavor from perfumers apprentice and used that, at a 15% ratio. It's not bad, not my favorite, but good for something different. Hope that helps!:vapor:

P.S. I find that it seems to be just like sweetener, so for me, it's a once in a while vape. The circus cotton candy flavor does have a bit of "other" flavor to it, so it does resemble the flavor a bit, but, it's mostly just sweet. Every person has their own flavor palette, and will need to find out what percentages work for them, as I found mine had to be adjusted, and continually changes for me (I usually need to add more and more flavoring, which is different than most people who seem to go from very high percentages to lower percentages as their tastebuds come back from smoking). I started with this flavor at 10% if that helps, and actually hated it to begin with, then tried it months later and thought it was fine, not mind blowing, but tasted good.

Thank you very much i will try

the_maiden_fair

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
SD , USA
I would send you mine, but, if I get really good at mixing (I'm pretty basic, 1 flavor mix person), I may use it to tone down flavors! I like TPA for flavors, they all have come clear, and seem to take less amounts to get a good flavor. I also order my bottles and PG and VG from them (in larger quantities, the price is right for me).
Glad I could be of service! Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread