Hypnotic Mist
American Spirit Specialty Tobacco
KeyLimePie
Maple Walnut
Lime Flavored, Cold Pressed
Tea, Green
Pina Coloda

All in 10ml 50/50 12mg

I hope I'm not kicking myself next sale...

Between these and the 10 samplers coming with the 60mls that's 19 new flavors to try :)

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
I knew that you would! I am the same way. Start thinking about all the flavors that I want and it is all over with. Please tell me about that Jungle Juice when you get it. Now that you have ordered it I will wait to see your review.

Ya next weekend I might just have to do a 20 or so flavor review. I'm gonna pop the caps off for 24 hrs and give them at least 2-3 days before I even try them. I don't think tasting/reviewing them the day I get them would do them justice. I'm hoping I'll get them Tue or Wed kinda hard to say though with 2 sales close together I'm afraid it might be a day or 2 longer. I bet they are working their tales off right now.

PS- Woohoo Post #420 :lol: (I bet mj is a flavor they haven't thought of... not sure I'd want to vape it if it smells like it though hehe, people would think it was... well you know.)

Last edited:

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
OK never-mind what I said about aging them a little first. I will pop the caps off for 24 hours but I will also be trying a few drops of each tomorrow. Expect a really big review post tomorrow night or maybe 3 or 4 reviews. :)

PS- I know I will want to try them as soon as I get the package and open it so I'm not gonna fight it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread