Counterfiet Square E-Head for Hookah

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ_LL

Apr 6, 2017
Hi Folks,
Newb vaper here.
New-coming-Square-E-Head-Electronic-hookah-Head-1-E-Head-.jpg

Bought a Square e-head for my hookah and now have crazy lung pain. I dry burned it while testing for aprox 1 second and got crazy harsh chemical taste. So added distilled water no juice to try and "break it in". Tested it again maybe 15 times super short puffs not lung busters and now have pretty solid lung pain/discomfort for last week.

I spoke to SquareSmoke.com directly and they said the head I bought is a counterfeit so SOL there and unknown build quality of course. So all that being said. I will be returning the unit but now concerned about the lung pain. Anyone else had a similar experience? Advice? Thoughts?

Also I still want e-charcoal for my hookah! Anyone know of a rebuildable or food grade unit that works?

Thanks!

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
I've never used anything like that, don't recall ever hearing of anyone that does, so I can't be of any help with the usage of such device.

Inhaling the residues created by dry burning any type of heating element would be a very bad idea.

As far as your lung pain goes, best to seek diagnosis & treatment from a medical professional / doctor / pulmonologist.

Reactions: SK1LL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread