Status
Not open for further replies.

pmd

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Boston,MA
Hey Myshkin,

Just wanted to drop in and say THANKS.
Thanks for the latest coupon. Thanks for the incredible service. For the last 3 yrs, your site has been there with the juice and supplies I need without fail. Every order has been shipped fast with never, ever any problems.
Glad I found you and hope your business is doing well. Thanks my man, you are awesome.

- Patrick

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
I want to echo the words from PMD.

Put in an order for an ego-c twist and was thinking about it coming first class mail and then I remembered how you always do a meticulous job of wraping what you send, so there is no chance of damage and, with that, I did not worry and sure enough, when it came in (just took two days all the ways to Pennsylvania), was meticulously wrapped as always, and works just fine.

Then, put in another order today, was around 4:30 my time and thus 2:30 your time and, already shipped.

Great prices and great service! What more could one ask for.

Will have to spread the word on other forums when I get the opportunity.

Z

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Thanks for the comments. I know people worry about envelopes but we are confident our packing method works and keeps the parts safe. We rarely have issues with that and if it happens its usually because the package got ran over. Even a box couldn't work in that situation.

We always appreciate customers spreading the word!

I want to echo the words from PMD.

Put in an order for an ego-c twist and was thinking about it coming first class mail and then I remembered how you always do a meticulous job of wraping what you send, so there is no chance of damage and, with that, I did not worry and sure enough, when it came in (just took two days all the ways to Pennsylvania), was meticulously wrapped as always, and works just fine.

Then, put in another order today, was around 4:30 my time and thus 2:30 your time and, already shipped.

Great prices and great service! What more could one ask for.

Will have to spread the word on other forums when I get the opportunity.

Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread