Coupon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Please use the new code : ecf15 for 15% off your order!!! Will only be for the next couple days. We will post here when it is over, with a new code and it's value.

Drabby Nabbits! I should've checked around more evidently! I ordered a few AGR cartotanks and accessories the last week. 5-15% off sure would have been nice! I like Litecig, y'all are one of my go-to vendors for certain things! I even left y'all a note, saying decent deals, great shipping times and service!

pcman2k

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Atomizr
New coupon code is ecf10 This is good for 10% off your order.
It is great such a discount, i need to use your very kind coupon,.................. i am waiting for the smoktech pipe extension:confused:
i emailed you and received your reply, hopefully your supplier will do........ :facepalm:
any idea if it is in stock or not?

Last edited:

posaune

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT - USA
I just used efc10 code today and still works. Thank you litecigUSA!!!

I just ordered from you guys for the first time. I really appreciate coupons and low prices since the electronicstix guys haven't had a coupon in a while. THAT SUCKS!!! Also, since they are in my state I have to pay taxes so I went with you guys.

Since this is the first time with you guys I hope you don't disappoint me. If not, I'll definitely be back to order more stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread