Crab Juice Review -- Bluemistvaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyodaz

Feb 19, 2011
TEXAS
k, i did this review for another board. it was part of a game trading around flavors for the cost of a review -- so youtube now has it, and now you can be tortured with it.

this is the review of the Crab juice eliquid by bluemistvaping -- note that inside the video i was testing EXTRA flavor with apears to be available only in sample packs -- so incase you want a bottle of EXTRA flavor, now you know how to order it :)

enjoy :facepalm:

** ps sorry i didnt do a physiological type of review -- maybe i will do that on my next flavor -- i was just too busy gagging to death and trying to get my blood rushing back to brain.

the PIP was added so that the atty is always in view of the cammera so everybody knows i didnt change out juices in mid-stream

and these werent baby hits, these were full blown, puffs -- so results might very if you vape different. -- enjoy :)

Lol we just recently had a meetup an I had some of this juice an omg was it gross. We did end up with 2 people who did enjoy it some how. Not a juice for me though still flips my stomach remembering the taste of it. I must admit though it is quite accurate in the taste just not something I enjoy vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread