• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

crazy idea here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTItuner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
kenosha,WI
hey there locals
going out on a limb here and wondering if sometime this week anyone would want to meet up and talk about vaping maybe try others mods and or juices?
i have a box full of juice and still havent found my all day vape yet :(
i also have a reo grand 3.7-6v , silver bullet 3.7-6v and ego-t (last resort) .lol
so let me know what yall think !
lets make it happen
thanks !

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
:(:(:(
Can't believe how quickly summer has flown by. I'm not ready for my lil buddies have to start back to school.

Not a crazy idea at all, GT. I have stared at the calendar many times this summer wondering when and where we could fit in a gathering.

How is everyone's Saturday's looking in Sept? So far, I'm free every weekend, with the exception of the 24th. I have a date with a dolphin ;)

and the 10th, I just realized.......lol

Last edited:

sln88

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
cheesehead
1st I got some watermlon carts with my volt. they were ok, but not much flavor

then I got a bunch of samples from vapor god. again, very weak

more samples from honeyville. not any better

just got some from top shelf that I ordered in triple strength. I can still barely taste it

some of the stuff I vape has a bitter? acrid? aftertaste. It makes me wonder if I am burning my cartos? I keep them wet, but maybe I am not doing it right. maybe its the Volt

I am getting discouraged. I read about all these yummy flavors on here, but honestly, if I was blindfolded, I would not be able to pick out a flavor in them. I am getting poor quick

and, I feel like my tastebuds are ok because food is fine

GTItuner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
kenosha,WI
my first product was the volt and it was great i stuck to the ice menthol and ry4 cartos from them.
i feel like the real flavor comes in when u start dripping what city are you in maybe i can help you out.
i have a shoe box full of juice and a few mods that your more then welcome to try i can almost guarantee that we can find you something you will enjoy vaping!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
So everyone good with the 17th? As for location, we could to the Painted Parrot in 'stallis again...they didn't kick us out the last time, they're not too loud, and they have PV's behind the counter (although they're Blu's, if I recall...)

Say timeframe of around 7ish? Not too late for the early risers, and not to late to get in some serious Alcohol Abuse...

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
So everyone good with the 17th? As for location, we could to the Painted Parrot in 'stallis again...they didn't kick us out the last time, they're not too loud, and they have PV's behind the counter (although they're Blu's, if I recall...)

Say timeframe of around 7ish? Not too late for the early risers, and not to late to get in some serious Alcohol Abuse...

How in the world did I miss this? :facepalm:

I'm looking good for the 17th at 7ish. Or given our track record the past few times, make it 6pm and we'll all be there by 7pm LOL

This time, we need to grab a table(s) away from the bar, so those against the wall aren't frozen like a firing line and can't mingle.

NOTE: I still have the give away bottles still in the vaping bag, so they are good to go too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread