Crazy Rabbit Range - Part 2 - Freakyvape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi ECF members, In this review i take a look at another range of e-liquids from Freakyvape. This review is the second of 3 reviews for the large Crazy Rabbit "shake and vape" Range which was supplied for the purpose of this review by Freakyvape.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

If you have read any of my other reviews of e-liquid from this company then you will know Freakyvape are a Polish manufacturer with many interesting ranges of "shake and vape" e-liquid ranges, the Crazy Rabbit Range consists of the following flavours:

WIZARD
SHAKE IT UP
FRESH BREEZE
AMIGO
ALL NIGHT
HOBGOBLIN
SPITFIRE
SNOW BALL
MR NICE
EL MARIACHI
FREAK SHOW
BORN IN THE USA
EL COMANDANTE
DARK AGE
GOOD MORNING
WHO I AM
FEEL THE BITE
GREEN JOY
LET’S DANCE
ANTARCTICA
BOOM BOOM
MACHINE GUN

I received all 22 flavours to both try and give my thoughts about, in this review i will be giving my opinion on 7 of the flavours, i have all ready given my thoughts on 8 of the flavours which will leave 7 flavours for the third and final review of the range. below is Freakyvapes introduction to the range:

CRAZY RABBIT 20ml
SHAKE AND VAPE, SHORT FILL ELIQUIDS
Liquids have been created with the highest quality ingredients, to meet the requirements of an increasingly demanding market. Liquids are suitable for both high end and low end equipment users. CRAZY RABBIT liquids contain 50% PG and 50% VG. Shake and vape e-juice is non a nicotine liquid.
To get e-liquid you need to add 10ml of nicotine shot. It is recommended to use a base three times stronger than expected.

Plastic bottle 30ml

Liquid content 20ml

for 10ml nicotine shot

Below a message to the readers of this review from Freakyvape:

Welcome to Freaky Vape, place where the liquids get more freaky.

Hello, we are Freaky Vape, a company that is based in Poland, Europe. We
are professionaly working and rising up for over 4 years. We are
providing you the highest quality aromas and e-liquids at our efficient,
highest rank laboratory that assures the quality of the final product.
Our manufacturing components are sourced from trust- worthy suppliers.
We use only Food Flavours, and have a specific technique to confirm that
the proportions of concentrates and e-liquids in our product is extremely accurate.

check out our web
http://www.freakyvape.com/about/

The liquids i received came in 30ml gorilla bottles with 20ml of extra strength e-liquid inside. This leaves space for 10ml of dilution to get the perfect strength. This gives a lot of options, one 18mg nicotine shots will give you 6mg or you could use half a nicotine shot with a further 5ml of PG or VG for a 3mg end liquid. If you have 72mg nicotine or you want 0mg they give you the versatility to keep the PG/VG ratio the same, have almost a 50/50 ratio or turn the juice into high VG.

Testing The E-Liquids

To test the e-liquids i treated all flavours the same adding 1ml of 72mg nicotine, 4ml of PG and 5ml of VG. This kept the same 50VG/50PG Ratio that the original e-liquids were and a nicotine strength of 2.4mg e-liquids to test.

Testing Equipment

I tested all 4 e-liquids on 2 sets of equipment. I also used fresh pre-wound coils for each test. The cotton i used was Jellyfish.

Equipment

Smok T-Priv with Geekvape Zeus 0.45 (+/- 0.01) fused clapton 30W
Smoant Cylon with Digiflavor Drop 0.23 (+/- 0.02) duel fused claptons 55W

These pictures are of the testing equipment used but are not taken at the time of testing.

The 7 flavours i will be giving my opinion on in the first of 3 reviews for the Crazy Rabbit Range are:

MR NICE
EL MARIACHI
FREAK SHOW
BORN IN THE USA
EL COMANDANTE
DARK AGE
GOOD MORNING

MR NICE – watermelon with a strawberry and a little bit of banana

A very fruity refreshing juice with very clean flavours, on inhale all 3 flavours are equally evident with the strawberry being not too sweet. On the exhale while all 3 flavours remain evident watermelon tends to rule and if anything the banana is the least evident but still teases in the background. What a top notch juice to start off the review with.

Score: 9.5/10

EL MARIACHI – lime whit cactus

The inhale of this juice is very refreshing dominated by a sweet cucumber taste with lime sitting in the background. The exhale see's the lime become more confident, the lime isn't sweet or sour but just right to complement the cactus. Another nice juice.

Score: 8.75/10

FREAK SHOW – creamy vanilla with dragon fruit

I can see a lot of people liking this one with it's hint of tropical mellowed down with creamy vanilla. I'm not massive on vanilla juices but this is rather nice, inhale and exhale identical and the overall flavour can be best explained by saying it's very similar to a dragon fruit yogurt.

Score: 9/10

BORN IN THE USA – Tobacco

A simple American cigarette tobacco flavour, identical on inhale and exhale. Reminds me of Lucky Strike.

Score: 8.5/10

EL COMANDANTE – tobacco

More of a rolling leaf tobacco and much stronger than Born in the USA, inhale has Virginia more dominant blended with dark leaves, the exhale see's a stronger flavour with dark leafs dominating the blend.

DARK AGE – Dragon fruit and passion fruit

One for those into their tropical fruits with inhale and exhale seeing role reversal. The inhale see's the dragon fruit dominate with a hint of what's to come in the background. The Exhale see's the very nice passion fruit flavour take over. To me this was a nice juice but some will love it more.

GOOD MORNING – cheesecake, strawberry and orange with cream

Very complex, and not sure if it would of been better without the orange that is present on the exhale but after saying that the orange is a very nice authentic mandarin flavour. The inhale is a very creamy cheesecake with wild strawberries some inhales have a hint of orange and some it's nowhere in sight. As already mentioned on the exhale the orange becomes more evident but it's still a background flavour as cream and wild strawberry dominates. A difficult one, for a while i consider the juice is great, then i get doubts and then i think great again. I can see some people absolutely loving this, some not liking it and some like me who can't make their minds up.

Score: 9.75/10 (one moment) 8/10 (the next)

Conclusion

A treat testing these 7 juices, even the ones i didn't find really good, others will. The picks for me are Mr Nice and Good morning.

I would once again like to thank Freakyvape for sending the flavours from the Crazy Rabbit Range for the purpose of this review.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread