Creating a TV 555

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
Blackwater, Kentucky USA
Hey everybody! I've become a fan of the 555 flavor from a few different vendors, but I've not yet found one that knocks my socks off. I'd have to think that with the great flavors TV produces, creating a 555 with their flavorings would be amazing. I've never done any custom flavors from anywhere, so I have no idea how I would go about creating a TV version of 555. Given this week's FOTW special from TV, this seems like a good time to give it a try. Does anyone have an idea what I would mix to create a Tasty Vapor 555? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help.
Sherrick

Sherrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
Blackwater, Kentucky USA
Well, I guess it largely depends on what 555 tastes like for you... maybe tobacco/peanut butter/smidge of honey?

Thanks for the reply. That's kind'a what I was thinking. Not sure what kind of ratios to go with though, as far as tobacco to peanut butter to honey. Hmmm. Thoughts Belletrist?

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If you can come up with your own concoction, we'll gladly make it, but we (and it's been posted quite some time ago) don't go about copy catting other vendor's liquids. We don't want to go there.

And I personally, have never had 555, Hilton, RY4, so I don't have a clue how to make it, and just want to stick to my own creations.

Sherrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
Blackwater, Kentucky USA
Yeah, Belle, I'm in the same boat. Never had PB flavors at all - outside of maybe in other versions of 555 - so I'm trying to figure how much to add in to the tobacco. I definitely want the tobacco to be the primary flavor, but I do enjoy that nice nuttiness inherent to the better 555's. Hmmmm....gonna have to study on this a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread