Creavap 60W or DNA - Which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy

Jan 3, 2011
italy
Hi @indy,
Nice pipe!
IMO, you would need to be familiar with both chip sets before making a determination of which may be better suited to you and your vaping style.
That said, I would select the DNA version.

Congrats on the sweet pipe!
Cheers
I

HI! Thank you for your opinion :) I will use it with a Zlide atomizer with a coil 0.8. I don't think I will play very much with the settings. Usually on my ecigs I just select the watts I like and that's it. This is why I was asking if it is worthing going for a DNA since I won't be bother to change things and setups.

Reactions: FranC

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
HI! Thank you for your opinion :) I will use it with a Zlide atomizer with a coil 0.8. I don't think I will play very much with the settings. Usually on my ecigs I just select the watts I like and that's it. This is why I was asking if it is worthing going for a DNA since I won't be bother to change things and setups.
Hola,
I would then strongly suggest the DNA version simply for it's re-sale-ability.
An E-pipe is a super niche product, the DNA chip set, IMO, will help it stand out.

HTH
I

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2021
There was something weird about the ambition in the convertor or easy sbs, one of them, like it goes to sleep, or needs extra presses, I'd go with dna even if there weren't any problems, think you'd get repair service if it ever needed it too, for that price definitely spend the extra few

I always wanted one of these, this is close to perfect, decent price for a DNA pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread