Credit must go to FSUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Speechless, different and mind blowing , I've found my calling, and im sure you are all going to tell me " I told you so" " and yes we agree" so here i say please do tell me " i told you so"
okay now im probably not making any sense and i've lost all my readers.
So I get my package from FSUSA, in a fumbled frenzied rush I'm popping in the juice to see whats it all about, and will it out do my other two favorites.

The verdict, here's what i wrote down a few hours later. and a few hours after that i went back and placed not one not two but a few 120ml bottles of juice for order that i'll put through later on this week, once my other samples sit overnight and get a good thrashing.
120ml is a big deal for me, my first big order of juice that i got else where is still sitting in the shoe box in the closet, still tastes the same a month later, not happy jan!!, dont like the stuff.:facepalm:
But FSUSA right off the bat:2cool: ... is simply incredibly crisp

First i found good juice then great juice then awesome juice and now i
have found extraordinary juice , total vape orgism mind blowing
oh help me from above... i cant put it down juice. I'm enthralled and im intrigued from
first vape to exhale. I'm mystified and tranced , like being in a happy dream i dont want it to end.
Today i found FSUSA today i finally found what i was missing and searching
for....my liquid gold, Welcome home new friend!!!!

Thanks team FSUSA :)

p.ps FSUSA made my no.2 out of now two suppliers , I dont need to go anywhere else. I am so happy, thanks everyone for sharing your favorite stories, likes and reviews.

Oh yeah I got, Hypnotic Mist, Best butterscotch i've ever tried (and i've tried a few well known ones) , Banana creme, Menthol Ultra, Hop Scotch, Caramel/Creme (best caramel toooooooo) thin mint and both the RY's

Last edited:

Redbone

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
California
Yeah, they do have some high-quality and tasty flavors. Those samples that they send with your shipment doesn't help any in the pocketbook dept either :drool: I just had to order a 30ml bottle of Wyatt Earp after they hid a small sample in my last order.

I've tried the Menthol Ultra and Thin Mint as well and those are great too! I'm almost afraid to try the new flavor they put in the shipment I received today...

Top-Quality juice to say the least.

humarock

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2010
MA
LOL...I just got my 1st order from the yesterday, like a kid in a candy store, and prepared with my mega cart & atty all cleaned up, opened up and the thin mint is tttaastttyyy...can't really taste the Banana Creme but will let it 'steep' a tad...BUT they tossed in the Wyatt Earp and I don't really like tobacco flavors...BUT I opened it and sniffed it and wow, I'm still working on the thin mint as I type...LOL...I'm sure it would be more potent if I got bigger than the sample sizes, but just trying to find my fave vendor now...so far, Ms. T's, Madvapes, Vaperbomb, FSUSA and Backwoods Brew I've tried and have to say, I'm really finding it hard to 'wittle' it down...they all have great juices! LOL...arg...:O)

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
Reptilr - all of the FSUSA juices are made to order, and you will find that the flavor is going to improve with age, so give us another post in a week or two. I generally don't even open mine until they are a week or so old. I'm glad that you found a good juice supplier, and FSUSA is one of the best. Jeez! I just looked again at your post & saw that you are from Australia - did you have to take out a loan to pay the shipping?

Last edited:

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Haha banjo i had to laugh, if i had to take out a loan i'd be crying and cursing out over these juices. Its very reasonable considering where its coming from. Not much more than a 30 ml of juice. But i dont like to tag it like that because i'm happy to pay for juice that has quality. We have non nic juice in australia and i've tried many times to like them but they just dont work for me. My thoughts exactly about posting in another week. The way i see it they've had a good week to arrive to me and free shaking on the way. Another week o waiting will be awesome if i can stop myself from touching them. I had a different experience with the banana creme made me banana's as soon as i opened it and vaped it stupid, where as
the thin mint is only now starting to come through. The tobacco's were very prominent in both RY 4 & 5 and put me off a little but now they are melowing out and are growing on me. I've had a week of trying to reserect atty's and under performing pv's with that said i can only imagine what is going to hit me when my mini reo arrives. The pv im using now( maxx)(every other pv is having issues with my half dead atty's, I find that it mellow out flavors and really tone them down which
im not happy about . And my order of new atty's and mini reo dont get here till the end of next week, oh the drama's. LOL i'll definitely re post again as that is where the make or break line is pretty much for taste, consistency and performance.
I hear ya redbone, the samples is something i could really get used to , but i know its gonna make me wish i didn't open them hahaha.
Humarock Yeah i know its half the fun of finding a favourite vendor , and with so many choices it gets crazzee sometimes.
All i know is I know where im coming next.... um well when i push the send button on my already full shopping cart at FSUSA....

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I vape Vintage FSUSA Juice
Everything I am vaping is at least 30/45 days + and WOW.

Cool thanks for the tip MXBNW, I love reading your posts, spesh about the reo...
my problem is i get too excited ... FFAAAAARRRRR OOUUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This butterscotch, one of the ones i couldn't smell, its its its..... insanely delious. Its become a game of unscrew , sniff wiff, drop drop, vape vape , screw lid, oh wait better unscrew and sniff it again. SOOOOO yummy. okay im composed now. no need to lock me up just yet. hahah cant wait till the 120ml arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread