Crisp Cola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida
A few weeks ago we ordered some more flavors to try, and one of those was Crisp Cola. I haven't been able to put it down since we got it! I screamed through the 15ml bottle we initially ordered, and ordered two more 30ml bottles that came in last week. I never see much posted about the Crisp Cola so I wanted to take the time to post up how much I'm enjoying it. LOTS of flavor, and tastes fresh and clean. This one I can taste even when my taste buds are being wacky. Another home run juice that I'm using daily.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
A few weeks ago we ordered some more flavors to try, and one of those was Crisp Cola. I haven't been able to put it down since we got it! I screamed through the 15ml bottle we initially ordered, and ordered two more 30ml bottles that came in last week. I never see much posted about the Crisp Cola so I wanted to take the time to post up how much I'm enjoying it. LOTS of flavor, and tastes fresh and clean. This one I can taste even when my taste buds are being wacky. Another home run juice that I'm using daily.

I may have to try this. I have tried 4 cola's so far....... don't like any of them. :( I need's cola!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas

ahhhh who makes it?

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
This is one flavor I'm kind of nervous to try...

I can't imagine a Cola flavor through vapor, especially since my 306 really cooks these bad boys to give a warmer vape. I tend to gravitate towards the dessertier vapes due to the warmth. Mmmmm Warm Sugar Cookie. *drools*

I'm sure I will try it eventually though...

I tried it. Wasn't sure at first....but it grew on me, and I like it now. Tried someone's suggestion, and mixed some with some V-Spot....it's good.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Nice of you to share that!!Love a good cola! thank you....have a great day everyone.!!

animated.gif

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
So....mixing a little v-spot (vanilla coke) worked out well. I started thinking about the soda fountain in the drug store when I was a kid. We went in after school for the cokes where they a mixed the syrup with carbonated water, and whatever additional flavoring you might want. (OK, I'm old). My favorite was chocolate coke... Feeling a bit nostalgic after thinking about
all this.... I mixed a little chocolate cake with crisp cola in a clearomizer. Verdict.....awesome!!!!

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
So....mixing a little v-spot (vanilla coke) worked out well. I started thinking about the soda fountain in the drug store when I was a kid. We went in after school for the cokes where they a mixed the syrup with carbonated water, and whatever additional flavoring you might want. (OK, I'm old). My favorite was chocolate coke... Feeling a bit nostalgic after thinking about
all this.... I mixed a little chocolate cake with crisp cola in a clearomizer. Verdict.....awesome!!!!

Back in his mispent youth, my father used to be a soda jerk. He's always telling stories of how much better things tasted that way. :)

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida

My Mom used to work at a fountain and she still talks about how fantastic the chocolate cokes were! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread