Crystal Clear Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncargrl

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
North Carolina
I entered a contest with Crystal Clear vaping and was notified on May 6 that I had won. I replied to the pm twice; emailed them with my information that they requested twice. I have yet to get another message or email from them.
For me; its not even that I haven't received a "prize"-its the point. If a supplier has a contest on the forum, then I would say that its only fair to live up to the contest.
I can say that Crystal Clear vaping has lost one potential customer.:nah:

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
www.crystalclearvaping.com
I entered a contest with Crystal Clear vaping and was notified on May 6 that I had won. I replied to the pm twice; emailed them with my information that they requested twice. I have yet to get another message or email from them.
For me; its not even that I haven't received a "prize"-its the point. If a supplier has a contest on the forum, then I would say that its only fair to live up to the contest.
I can say that Crystal Clear Vaping has lost one potential customer.:nah:

Posted in my last thread had bout 6 outta of 100 people still haven't received free stuff do to litigating circumstances and guaranteed all freebies will shipped by this weekend.

Please pm me what you wanted, I know the contest you won just don't have info I had requested also pick 3 colors of drip tips I'll send ya for your inconvenience, very shortly after had to purge my pm in-box, ecf only allows 300 total messages , getting flooded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread