Crystal Clear Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandelionwings

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Lexington, KY
since there isn't a neutral thread, i decided to post this here instead of the negatives. i also ordered from this company based on other recomendations. unfortunately, i didn't realize before going to the site that they were having all of the different issues that have since been brought to light.
there were some website glitches the first time i tried to order, which was on a friday[the 6th]. i message the company and received a reply the next day to try again. i was out of town celebrating my honey's birthday---no way i could stop in the middle and order. so i tried to order on sunday, but this is the first internet business that i've ever run into where the site was placed on an order shut down during non-working hours. ok...wierd, but i decided to call during their business hours the next day in between patients. [i was desperate for cartomizers & their prices were good] i tried a few times and didn't get an answer, so i get online during a quick lunch and placed my order and yayz--the site actually took my order! [it's now the 9th] then i start reading all of the problems...i'm trying to be patient....i understand things happen and i really really want the small business to succeed, especially in this economy. i don't harass him--i don't email him--i don't call or pm. i'm taking it on face value that he is working really hard and i'm sure that he will try to do something special with his orders, even if it is just an apology note for the delay. on the 15th, i received a shipping notice and today[the 20th] i receive the package. yayz! i now have more than the 2 cartos that i've been using all month lol.
my order is exactly as i ordered. cartomizers with a purple drip trip. if they are good [which i'm seriously hoping] then i can't complain about the price or the free shipping. as others have been mentioning, communication is and will always be essential for good business. no, this was not good business and a quick tiny note of apology would be nice. if he gets out of his troubles, i would try him one more time due to the prices. matter of fact, since i have this order in...maybe i should place my next order now? lol
i'll give him a shot to show his mad business skills when he gets it going smoother.

no offense is meant with this post. i'm trying to be nice and would love a good price and good customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread