Cs tickets important info

Status
Not open for further replies.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
I have been working hard to get to all of the CS Tickets that have been sent in.

THAT BEING SAID.....

When you fill out a ticket, and you reference your order, PLEASE INCLUDE AN ORDER NUMBER...

ALSO

When you fill out CS Tickets...

Please give me your FULL NAME, as I cannot make references if I only have a first name to go off of and or no order number.

So please, so that I can better help everyone, if you are filling out a CS ticket, provide me with these two bits of info!!!

Ok??

Thanks Guys!

**EDIT**

IMPORTANT

Due to the volume of CS requests any issues and problems will only be answered through the CS Ticketing System, not through emails!

So if you want help, please fill out a ticket, do not email us with your requests, as they will no longer be answered.

Sorry Guys.

~ Justin

Last edited:

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Ok Here is an update to CS.

I guess you could call it a change in policy, not a major one....

Our direct phone line is for emergency situations and contact only.

Bruce and I, no matter how much we would like to, cannot spend multiple hours a day talking with all you wonderful people on the phone resolving issues that might be able to be resolved through the use of CS Tickets. We would spend an awful lot of time on the phone and neglect other major aspects of running the company.

That is not saying that the line will not be up and running, I am letting you know that as a customer, we truly value your business with us and will not neglect you. We will be there for your every vaping need, however we need to begin enforcing this new policy.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

jmarkus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
Hey Justin, wondering if you can respond to my ticket about ody v2 plastic orings. trying to get a hold of you on the CS system seems to be spotty and takes at least a few days if not longer. id love some help, im a long time COV shopper and have spent quite a bit of money on the site. just asking for a little help here.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Don't worry about my spacer enquiry either. For the amount it costs I just added one to an order...if it works it works, if not then for a few bucks who cares :)

I don't have a ticket number as I submitted it as a question directly from the product page on the site but the title is "Pila Charger Spacer".

Thanks.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Thanks for the heads up obviously I didn't know how your system works.

Figured the product page enquiry would also generate a customer service ticket. Since it does not I won't use it any more. I figured the Pila charger spacer basically slides in and reduces the battery size by 1. For instance 18650->18500 or 18500->18350. It doesn't really say in the description. I just know that the spacer I have right now is the biggest pain in the behind in the world. You have to take the 18500 head out, screw a thing in the back of it, then screw the entire thing back in while it sticks the entire way to charge a 350. It would be so much better to just have a drop in piece and I figured this looked like it would do the job.

If it doesn't..well it's a few dollars so who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread