CTA: Tweetminster, M.O.V.E, Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2012
London
Here's the Vapers In Power Call to Action for 6th March - three simple things you can do this week to help keep vaping the way you like it.

1. Tweet your local MP and ask them what their stance on electronic cigarettes is - if you use #vapingfree we'll be able to see your tweet and their replies.
Welcome to Tweetminster

2. Collect an email or two for the MOVE campaign - this will enable them to get in touch with many more medical professionals than they could do on their own.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzfUfF5...view?pli=1

3. Add your signature to this open letter to the Norwegian Health Minister to try to prevent the TPD happening there (Norway isn't "quite" in the EU, as Facebook would say: "it's complicated") - you need to write your name and email and click the confirmation email.
http://vapingiraffe.blogspot.no/2015/03/...to-be.html

Vapers In Power Calls to Action

Diche

Jan 23, 2015
West Yorkshire

MiaMia

Jan 12, 2014
Norway
We went for the blog link, because the Norwegian is somewhat impenetrable to us poor Brits. I tried Google translate but the result was laughable (as per usual :D ). I don't suppose you have time to translate a bit more of the detail do you?

Yeah, good thinking! Google translate isn't kind with certain languages :D (I'm just a sucker for direct links and thought others might want it, but I linked it a bit odd!)
The vaping giraffe blog translates the letter perfectly :)

The details in the Norwegian petition are as follows:

Fornavn = First name
Etternavn = Surname
Sted = Place/town/city
Land = Country
E-post adresse = e-mail adress
Vis din signatur offentlig = Make your signature public -> Ja = Yes - Nei = No
Signer dette oppropet = Sign this petition

Din e-post adresse vil aldri vises offentlig eller gis ut til tredjeparter. = Your e-mail address will not be published or shared with third parties.

Important note:
You'll get a e-mail from opprop.net with the subject: "Bekreft signaturen til Norsk Dampselskap krever å bli tatt på alvor" (= Confirm your signature to The Norwegian Union of Vapers demands to be taken seriously)
- Click the link to confirm your signature and there you go! :)

- Tabs on the page in order: Sign this petition, Signatures, Comments, Statistics, Visibility (pay to get the petition shown on front page).

Last edited:

Diche

Jan 23, 2015
West Yorkshire
Yeah, good thinking! Google translate isn't kind with certain languages :D (I'm just a sucker for direct links and thought others might want it, but I linked it a bit odd!)
The vaping giraffe blog translates the letter perfectly :)

The details in the Norwegian petition are as follows:

Fornavn = First name
Etternavn = Surname
Sted = Place/town/city
Land = Country
E-post adresse = e-mail adress
Vis din signatur offentlig = Make your signature public -> Ja = Yes - Nei = No
Signer dette oppropet = Sign this petition

Din e-post adresse vil aldri vises offentlig eller gis ut til tredjeparter. = Your e-mail address will not be published or shared with third parties.

Important note:
You'll get a e-mail from opprop.net with the subject: "Bekreft signaturen til Norsk Dampselskap krever å bli tatt på alvor" (= Confirm your signature to The Norwegian Union of Vapers demands to be taken seriously)
- Click the link to confirm your signature and there you go! :)

- Tabs on the page in order: Sign this petition, Signatures, Comments, Statistics, Visibility (pay to get the petition shown on front page).

Thank you, I have posted this around a few of the forums to help everyone that might be a little phased by the form :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread