Cthulhu Squonk Genius Adapter 7.1ml on Vapesourcing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hello,guys! Today let me recommend Cthulhu Squonk Genius Adapter 7.1ml. It’s very useful for every vaper. So do you want to own one? This is the introduction below:

Cthulhu Squonk Genius Adapter 7.1ml is designed by Cthulhu Team and Jacob for squonk fans. Users can sqounk on any mod with it. It's compatible with 24mm MOD and most 22mm/24mm RDA on the market. It holds 7.1ml liquids and The user can also use it as liquid container.

izLQu8h.jpg

Features of Cthulhu Squonk Genius Adapter:
1. Squonk Genius is designed by Cthulhu Team and Jacob (Poland)
2. Users can squonk on any mod with it
3. Compatible 24mm MOD, and most 22mm/24mm RDA on the market
4. Max capacity: 7.1 ml
5. Height: 37mm

If you want to more details about pictures of Cthulhu Squonk Genius Adapter, please click here: [Pre-sell] Cthulhu Squonk Genius Adapter 7.1ml

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I'm glad someone has brought this design to market. I contacted the makers of the Fountain V2 2 yrs ago with the same idea. They weren't too keen on the idea since it would eliminate the use of their atomizer. But, they told me to send my design idea and place an order for 1000 units and they would produce them. Since I have no interest in being in the vaping supply business, I let it go. I believe in the concept and have already ordered mine.

Reactions: CagedSpam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread