Custom Cheesecake Flavor- OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsblackross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Alpharetta, GA
So Geoff added the option to customize your cheesecake, and I wanted raspberry. I also wanted chocolate but have been apprehensive about chocolate as the flavors I have tried that have been chocolate based have been disappointing.
I called Geoff for advise on it...nobody is kidding when they say he knows his stuff. I told him what kind of 'chocolate' taste I was looking for to go with the raspberry, and he recommended the chocolate 712, with maybe a little bit of sweet added.

Well, I received my Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake yesterday, and all I have to say is :banana:OMG :banana:. This is my new ALL DAY vape. The raspberry flavor is spot on, and I can taste the chocolate cheesecake behind it. It is exactly what I was hoping for!!!

Thanks Geoff & team, this is the BEST!

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
So Geoff added the option to customize your cheesecake, and I wanted raspberry. I also wanted chocolate but have been apprehensive about chocolate as the flavors I have tried that have been chocolate based have been disappointing.
I called Geoff for advise on it...nobody is kidding when they say he knows his stuff. I told him what kind of 'chocolate' taste I was looking for to go with the raspberry, and he recommended the chocolate 712, with maybe a little bit of sweet added.

Well, I received my Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake yesterday, and all I have to say is :banana:OMG :banana:. This is my new ALL DAY vape. The raspberry flavor is spot on, and I can taste the chocolate cheesecake behind it. It is exactly what I was hoping for!!!

Thanks Geoff & team, this is the BEST!

YUMMY... That sounds awesome!! I have to put that on my wish list. Did you get the sweetener added?

mrsblackross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Alpharetta, GA
I did choose 'sweeten' on the drop down, then put in the notes to 'sweeten as you think it needs to be' and they wrote on the bottle (sweet)...so I guess they put some sweet in it. I was concerned that raspberry is pretty tart flavored, which I didn't want to have too much 'tart', so thus the added sweet. Last thing- the drop-down doesn't have the chocolate 712 option so I had to put that in the notes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread