The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Custom China USA mix

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by matthawk7, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. matthawk7

matthawk7 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    Columbia, SC
    Is this coming back in stock? I don't see it as an out of stock item as we usually do...

2. Moonbeat

Moonbeat Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2009
    Magnolia, TX, USA
    What is going on with the China shipments? USA mix now gone, Desert Ship has been out for almost a month? An update would be great. In the mean time I have almost nothing left to vape. They need to hurry up!

3. Moonbeat

Moonbeat Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2009
    Magnolia, TX, USA
    Woohoo, thank God! It's back!

4. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Dekang stopped selling liters to the US so we swapped to hangsen for our custom china liquids. US Customs is having thier way with our last 300 liter order so as soon as they release it, we'll have that back in. 50ml Dekang bottles are no problem and we got half of our shipment in yesterday and we're expecting the other half soon but it's on customs hold. Hopefully we get it today.

hoog

5. matthawk7

matthawk7 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    Columbia, SC
  6. Yankee802

Yankee802 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2010
    Panama City, Florida
    Is the Dekang Tobacco the same flavor as the one from Hangsen? The custom China Dekang Tobacco is different then the other juices with the same or similar name.

7. JAY73

JAY73 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2011
    CLEBURNE TX
    i just recently started on the hangsens i have tried 3 of them and imho they are way better than the dekang

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.