Custom stickers anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

on3fifth

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2011
Princeton IN
I can make stickers! Any size, color, or shape. I can print as well. It is very handy for labeling attys or modding your mod!

sticker.jpg

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Ooh, that came out awesome! Love the mod typography! And it looks like the sticker part is partially translucent? Very cool effect. I just finished one for a friend using Papilio Waterproof Inkjet Vinyl (peel off sticky back like sticker before you put it on, but its totally repositionable and doesn't leave residue). But definitely wanna try the Waterslide Decal paper (like temporary tattoo paper). What did you use on that critter if you don't mind me asking? Here's the one I just did for a friends first pv... very blingy. ;) And another with just tribal flames around the stainless cone. I still need to find a good durable sealant clearcoat thing that can be brushed on over the skin/sticker after everything is done. I'm not thrilled with what i'm using now, and most of the good ones I've used in past are spray on.. so they'd work well if you spray before its applied to pv, but won't work for ones with gems/glitter etc. Still keeping my eyes open for something like that. ;)
IMG_20111125_113838.jpg IMG_20111125_114016.jpg IMG_20111125_114255.jpg metal cig.jpg

Reveen

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
South Dakota
Ooh, that came out awesome! Love the mod typography! And it looks like the sticker part is partially translucent? Very cool effect. I just finished one for a friend using Papilio Waterproof Inkjet Vinyl (peel off sticky back like sticker before you put it on, but its totally repositionable and doesn't leave residue). But definitely wanna try the Waterslide Decal paper (like temporary tattoo paper). What did you use on that critter if you don't mind me asking? Here's the one I just did for a friends first pv... very blingy. ;) And another with just tribal flames around the stainless cone. I still need to find a good durable sealant clearcoat thing that can be brushed on over the skin/sticker after everything is done. I'm not thrilled with what i'm using now, and most of the good ones I've used in past are spray on.. so they'd work well if you spray before its applied to pv, but won't work for ones with gems/glitter etc. Still keeping my eyes open for something like that. ;)
View attachment 64808 View attachment 64809 View attachment 64810 View attachment 64811

Wow, that is awesome. Nice work!

on3fifth

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2011
Princeton IN
View attachment 64808 View attachment 64809 View attachment 64810 View attachment 64811

That looks amazing! I never thought to go that far. It's just industrial vinyl. Die cut. Silver and it looks ok I am working on some more between customers. I have a printed vinyl as many colors as ya want and the life on it around 3 yrs and that's in direct sunlight. These are the fist ones I have done. I do have some ideas. Personally I don't think I would want any of my work so far clear coated on I change my mind so much. I will keep on the look out for a clear coat though. Anything I can think of would leave drips makes and not look the greatest.
Here is a demo of a printed decal. (something that was lying around)
steelers.jpg
I did switch it up a little too sticker2.jpg Just reversed it wooo lol.

I will post more soon.

Attachments

• cards.png
    cards.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread