Status
Not open for further replies.

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
:vapor:We like to every once in a while give away devices in show of appreciation to our Customers. In the past we have given away ProVari's but as the vaping community grows and new trends come up we would like your input as to what the next device should be. Mechanical or Variable Voltage/Wattage.
So if you wouldn't mind taking a bit of your time to let us know what you think should be the next give away it would be greatly appreciated. Open to all suggestions.:vapor:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
How about one of these?? :wub:

2013111-X.jpg~original

For the price of a ProVari, you could give away 3 or 4... :D LOL!!​

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I was really excited to see that you decided on the Kamry K1000 for the Prize... until I saw the part about the Order number being the Entry one, as well.

Not only is it not fair to people on a fixed income, who don't get paid until the 3rd or 4th of the month, but it is also Against the Law to require a purchase to enter a Contest/Giveaway!!!

You need to provide an alternate means of entry for people not wanting to make a purchase... :unsure:

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Thanks but I can't afford to order right now. My Water heater went out and I only get my $700 disability check on the 3rd. Spacekitty is right about it being illegal to require a purchase to enter. You are to only one winning in that type of giveaway. Not your customers!

I am and have ordered from you in the past but stopped months ago when I could ever catch my favorite juices in stock. Like AGs Dream and Gooey Buttercake. Good juices but not worth the frustration to get them. I am sorry, just being honest.

I wish your company the best.

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Last edited:

Pastor Disaster

Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
Open to all suggestions.:vapor:

Here's what comes to mind regarding suggestions... Customer reviews are important to me when purchasing juice - especially those that are less than glowing. With that said, ~4 months ago I placed my first order from VapeAlicious (Gold Rush and St. Louis Gooey Butter Cake). After steeping and trying them in different devices over the course of 2 months I reviewed them. The reviews were lengthy and very detailed.

My review of Gold Rush was very positive and was published on your site. My review of St. Louis Butter Cake was honest and respectful, but less than favorable - this review was not published.

I understand that a site owner can do whatever he/she wants with their site and that they're under no obligation to publish anything. However, when visitors to a site see all of the reviews it's natural to think that those are, in fact, "all" of the reviews. As such, they're led to believe that said reviews are an accurate representation of customer opinion on a product. Without a notice stating that only mostly positive reviews get published buyers are purchasing a product that (to some degree-though perhaps small) is misrepresented. From this perspective, some may think such practices are misleading.

This is going to sound strange in a thread dedicated to customer appreciation, but from a customer's perspective, such practices make us feel disrespected and unappreciated. It's frustrating to spend time and energy writing reviews hoping to contribute to the community only to find that those efforts aren't wanted/appreciated.

Here's my suggestion: Post a notice stating that negative reviews often do not get published.

This will allow poyential buyers to be more informed regarding the weight they place on reviews when making a purchase. And it'll allow potential reviewers the choice as to whether or not they want to spend the time and energy necessary to write a review that will likely never be published.

Just my :2c:

EDIT 5/5/14: The review was published today. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread