Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekstervape

Jun 20, 2019
Anyone had an issue with customer service? I sent them an email concerning an issue with not being able to get any flavor when using the fireluke mesh and gone through a whole pack of coils with no success. They replied asking me to send them a video of the issue? How do you video flavor. I replied asking how I’m supposed to do this and they keep sending the same response. Now they won’t answer at all.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Geekstervape

Jun 20, 2019
Have you tried emailing them at Service@freemaxvape.com? Just let them know you have a bad batch of coils.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That’s the address I emailed. This was their response 3 times.

Hi
Sorry A video can help us to better undersrtand your issue , please make a video to show the problem clearly .
We will check if it is a manufacture's problem we will arange you a new one .

service@freemaxvape.com

• Optimistic

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
That’s the address I emailed. This was their response 3 times.

Hi
Sorry A video can help us to better undersrtand your issue , please make a video to show the problem clearly .
We will check if it is a manufacture's problem we will arange you a new one .

service@freemaxvape.com
I think what they are asking us to see how much vapor production the coil is producing. I talk with them regularly and I believe that it the correct translation.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Optimistic

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I will definitely give that a try. Will Keep you posted. Thanks.
Hi,

I am sorry for the late reply, you can make a video to show when you use a whole pack of coils but no get any flavors, we will look the video if you're using the device correctly ,if need any other help ,please feel free to contact us.

Thanks
FreeMax

Geekstervape

Jun 20, 2019
Then I get this right after. What a terrible company.

“Hi
Thanks for choosing Freemax.
We are sorry for the unsatisfying vaping experience.
For the flavor choose, here’s our suggestion for your reference:
Heavier desserts and bakery flavors are little above average, fruitier flavors are the best with the M Pro tank and the Fireluke M tank, max VG and too much sweeteners in the e-liquids will effect the flavors with mesh coils.
when you review some wensites or frums you can find that our mesh coils has the best flavors on the market .
We don;'t know why your coils no flavor.
really sorry for the inconvenience .”

• Optimistic

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ya. I’m done with them. Next tank is going to be the Falcon or Falcon King. My friend has one and it blows the fireluke mesh away.
Hi,

I am sorry hear about that,have you tried Fireluke Mesh in different mod or use different wattage,still no get any flavors?

Geekstervape

Jun 20, 2019
Yes. I’ve tried it in an ijoy captain pd270, a Smok mag225, an eleaf istick and just bought a Sigelei Sobra and all are the same no matter what wattage I use. Also since yesterday it’s not getting recognized by any of the mods. Just says no atomizer. Tried taking everything apart and putting back together and a fresh coil. No luck.

• Optimistic

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Anyone had an issue with customer service? I sent them an email concerning an issue with not being able to get any flavor when using the fireluke mesh and gone through a whole pack of coils with no success. They replied asking me to send them a video of the issue? How do you video flavor. I replied asking how I’m supposed to do this and they keep sending the same response. Now they won’t answer at all.

Then I get this right after. What a terrible company.

“Hi
Thanks for choosing Freemax.
We are sorry for the unsatisfying vaping experience.
For the flavor choose, here’s our suggestion for your reference:
Heavier desserts and bakery flavors are little above average, fruitier flavors are the best with the M Pro tank and the Fireluke M tank, max VG and too much sweeteners in the e-liquids will effect the flavors with mesh coils.
when you review some wensites or frums you can find that our mesh coils has the best flavors on the market .
We don;'t know why your coils no flavor.
really sorry for the inconvenience .”

Hi,

I am sorry hear about that,have you tried Fireluke Mesh in different mod or use different wattage,still no get any flavors?

Yes. I’ve tried it in an ijoy captain pd270, a Smok mag225, an eleaf istick and just bought a Sigelei Sobra and all are the same no matter what wattage I use. Also since yesterday it’s not getting recognized by any of the mods. Just says no atomizer. Tried taking everything apart and putting back together and a fresh coil. No luck.
Hi and welcome,
Where are you located?
Did you have the same issue with the coils that came with the tank or only the replacements?
Please tell us what juice you are using. Brand/flavour/nicotine content/freebase or salts.
How many watts are you using with the coils?
How long is your inhale/draw?
What tank did you use before buying the Fireluke?
How long did you smoke and how many per day?

Cheers
I
Is the SOBRA as bad as it's reputation?

Geekstervape

Jun 20, 2019
Georgia. The very first coil that came with the tank was somewhat ok but nothing to write home about. Since then, I have gone through through a pack of the single and dual coils with no luck and giving each coil an opposite to break in as I have read that Freemax’s coils take a long time. I’ve used a multitude of juices from fruit flavors (lemonomenon by noms ejuice, simple E-Fruit by My Vape Bar, strawberry banana by Smoothy Man) to haute mocha from Okami to house juices of all kinds. 3-6 nicotine freebase. As far as watts, I’ve gone from below the recommended range to the max of the range, adjusted airflow and every other thing I can think of or have read. There again, I have tried soft hits, hard hits, long draws, short draws you name it. I’ve personally had the eleaf melo4 and the Smok baby V2 but have tried the Smok prince, Horizon Falcon, Sigelei Moonshot 120 and used rebuildable at a vape shop. I’ve smoked for a long time but never more than a pack a day. I really want this to work as I have read good things about it. But now I can’t use it at all because none of my mods are recognizing it. Says no atomizer. I’ve taken it apart but it back together and tried a new coil with no luck. I honestly believe it’s something to do with the tank itself. As a far as the Sobra, it’s bad reputation is better than Freemax’s good one so far.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Georgia. The very first coil that came with the tank was somewhat ok but nothing to write home about. Since then, I have gone through through a pack of the single and dual coils with no luck and giving each coil an opposite to break in as I have read that Freemax’s coils take a long time. I’ve used a multitude of juices from fruit flavors (lemonomenon by noms ejuice, simple E-Fruit by My Vape Bar, strawberry banana by Smoothy Man) to haute mocha from Okami to house juices of all kinds. 3-6 nicotine freebase. As far as watts, I’ve gone from below the recommended range to the max of the range, adjusted airflow and every other thing I can think of or have read. There again, I have tried soft hits, hard hits, long draws, short draws you name it. I’ve personally had the eleaf melo4 and the Smok baby V2 but have tried the Smok prince, Horizon Falcon, Sigelei Moonshot 120 and used rebuildable at a vape shop. I’ve smoked for a long time but never more than a pack a day. I really want this to work as I have read good things about it. But now I can’t use it at all because none of my mods are recognizing it. Says no atomizer. I’ve taken it apart but it back together and tried a new coil with no luck. I honestly believe it’s something to do with the tank itself. As a far as the Sobra, it’s bad reputation is better than Freemax’s good one so far.

Frustrating...I agree.
It sounds like the tank was hyped and did not meet your expectations...
You gave the tank and coils a fair chance to not suck and they failed.
No worries, just move on.
We all have devices and tanks that did not meet our expectations. After a prudent amount of tweaking and troubleshooting, it becomes a exercise in futility. Your time is more valuable than that.

Best of luck.
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread