Not open for further replies.

trailblazer6

A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
Just came across this site that sell peel and stick skins for your VP battery's. They have something for everybody and can do custom work too. :w00t: E Cigarette Skins By CigSkinz.com - Home
Wish I thought of it. Now you can express yourself on your battery's too.
Neat :D $5.99 ea Pricey tho

Last edited:

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
Just came across this site that sell peel and stick skins for your VP battery's. They have something for everybody and can do custom work too. :w00t: E Cigarette Skins By CigSkinz.com - Home
Wish I thought of it. Now you can express yourself on your battery's too.
Neat :D $5.99 ea Pricey tho

Just took a look. There are some neat graphics.

One might be able to do this themselves with Fishing Lure tape if one wanted Holographic, Prism, Glow in the Dark and some other designs. Lure tape is waterproof and quite durable. Comes in different widths and lengths plus is cheaper.

Just a thought.

trailblazer6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
Thats a thought. Thanks for the tip. But I made an order. Snake skin and gold skill. When I get them. I'll take some before and after pictures and post them here if this thread is still alive. Cigskins site said they are about one week behind in there orders. anyway, we'll see in about a week or so if they are what them clame or are they a rip off. So far no confirmation of my order. But it's only Monday. And I do have my pay pal receipt.

trailblazer6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
I have 10 manuals and a exacto knife. It will work. There is no question there. I for one want to see if this is a legit site or a rip off. They do have some real cool designs. If they are Legit. Great !!! It's a plus for us. If they are a rip off site. We will know that too. I made my order using a credit card through Pay Pal. Best byers protection you can get. Still no confirmation e mail on my order yet tho from Cigskins.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
One might be able to do this themselves with Fishing Lure tape if one wanted Holographic, Prism, Glow in the Dark and some other designs. Lure tape is waterproof and quite durable.
Just a thought.

Whoa! Good idea. Well, I don't think I'll be wrapping my batties, but I can think of other good uses for that holographic stuff.

Will be waiting to hear if this Skinz stuff works, 'cause the carbon-fiber is a nice look.

trailblazer6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
O.K. They are not a rip off site. Received my order today 4/26/10 complete. Well got some wrapping to do. Got a question, How do I post the pictures to this thread ? Anyway Like I said this is not a rip off site. I don't give this company high marks for how they conduct business. No conformation of order E-Mail but the product is nice. Hope the pictures do it justice. Well got to get wrapping. I will be doing this on a standard 510 manual battery. Install Note to all. You will need to trim to fit circumference so not to overlap of you will find it to be too tight for the charger. PCC it fits snug but workable. For what you pay to get them I would say its not worth the money. After all they are 5.99 each. Now to get the pictures up. I will add them to my photo album under stash

Last edited:

trailblazer6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
btw are they transparent? does it matter what color battery i have?

No they are not transparent. Used Snake skin on the white Battery's and the gold skull on black. the color of the battery don't matter as long as your battery is no longer then 3" and the circumference is no wider then 1. 1/8 "

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Here are Trailblazer's pics.

trailblazer6-albums-stash-picture5861-before-before-applying-cigskinz.jpg

trailblazer6-albums-stash-picture5862-after-after.jpg

Neat look! I have some small game skins... maybe I'll have to cut one up and roll one of my mods in one. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread