Cutting juice from MyFreedomSmokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trypwyr

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Boise, Idaho
Hey all!

Due to the wonderful advice I recieved, I just placed an order for my 510 from Innovapor. I ordered a decent amount of ecopure from them, but now I want to get an order placed for more juice in varied flavors. As I'm kind of cheap (read: broke), I am thinking about ordering some 10mL bottles from My Freedom Smokes. I see he has 24mg double-strength flavors! I assume then it would be fairly simple to mix 50/50 to make a 20ml of 12mg, yes?

So here're my questions:

I was thinking of using VG, as I understand is easily procured at Wally world. Thoughts? Should I try PG first?

These say double strength, is that accurate? With the loss in flavor that's inherant with the 510, will I still have good stuff?

Any other thoughts for a fledgling vaper? :)

Thanks for all your help!
Tryp

Parmacrafter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Parma, Idaho, USA
I have not noticed any flavor loss in my 510. As a matter of fact I get better flavor from my 510 than any other. As for cutting the 24mg. This is the problem. you can cut with just plain VG. The problem is that you will be severely diluting the flavor. If you buy all the Lorann flavors you would need to replace flavor you would be spending more than just simply buying lower nic juices in the flavors you like. This is just my humble opinion.

geeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Neither here nor there
Hey all!

Due to the wonderful advice I recieved, I just placed an order for my 510 from Innovapor. I ordered a decent amount of ecopure from them, but now I want to get an order placed for more juice in varied flavors. As I'm kind of cheap (read: broke), I am thinking about ordering some 10mL bottles from My Freedom Smokes. I see he has 24mg double-strength flavors! I assume then it would be fairly simple to mix 50/50 to make a 20ml of 12mg, yes?

So here're my questions:

I was thinking of using VG, as I understand is easily procured at Wally world. Thoughts? Should I try PG first?

These say double strength, is that accurate? With the loss in flavor that's inherant with the 510, will I still have good stuff?

Tryp

Your proposal will work to make 20 ml of 12 mg, but I'd start smaller, like a 1:1 ratio. See of you like it before you mix up all of your juice. I too, lose flavor in the 510 and SD. If you think the regular flavoring is weak, when the double-flavor is cut in half, it will be weak, too. The VG suposedly adds some sweetness to the mix, so that might affect the outcome.

If you want to mix up your own flavors with Lorann, get the 48 mg juice :)

PuffinStuff

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Washington State
Hey all!

So here're my questions:

Tryp
I love the double flavored 24mg from Freedom, it is really tasty stuff. I like to vape the 24 in the morning but cut the nic down for afternoon/evening. I was told that if you cut 2 parts 24mg, to one part pg/vg, it will give you a weak 18mg. Mix 50/50 and you get 12mg but will still lose a bit of flavor, even with the double flavor stuff. Really should try just cutting a bit at a time until you see what you need to satisfy you nic cravings. I started out with 11 mg nic and found myself wanting a cig constantly. When I raised the nic content to 16 or 18 it satisfied my cravings.

It takes a bit of practice but worth every bit!! :)Good luck.

Trypwyr

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Boise, Idaho
PuffinStuff,

Thanks, that answered my question perfectly! I had a feeling "double-strength" or not, it would prolly weaken a bit.

As far as the other comments, thanks all! I don't think I'm ready for lorann flavors yet (I had to look it up to even see what they were!) Who knows tho, give me a month and I may be selling kidneys to buy ever more PVs and juice! LOL

Thanks everyone, as always this group is the greatest!

Tryp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread