Cuttwood Unicorn Milk? Need suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCannibal

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
Pennsylvania
Been trying to work on a clone of Cuttwood's Unicorn Milk but I'm having a lot of difficulty. TFA Strawberries n Cream tastes close with a mix of Cap Sweet Strawberry. I've tried a little bit of Sweet Cream and Bavarian Cream which could be a good addition. One Stop DIY shop's Strawberry Milk is interesting. It tastes like a much less "realized" version of Unicorn Milk. It is pretty light though. It could work as a base but I'm not sure.

Does anyone have anything close to the real deal? Any suggestions on flavors you taste in there? I haven't had it in a while but I have some more coming soon to continue working on it. I'd love some assistance if anyone has any ideas.

invisiblehand13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2014
Woodville, WI
I am not sure of the cuttwood unicorn milk but this is a clone of another unicorn milk if interested...this mix is for a 15mL bottle and all TFA flavoring:

0.5mL bavarian cream
0.75mL strawberry
0.75mL vanilla custard
0.5mL cotton candy
0.5mL marshmellow
0.25mL sweet cream
mix nic and VG/PG to your liking...

hope this helps, I had a customer bring me a "unicorn milk" and this is how I cloned it, they have come back once a week for it ever since lol

CaptainCannibal

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
Pennsylvania
Do a search for unicorn milk, there's a multi page thread with many recipes for "cloning" it.

...or you could do what I ended up doing, which was order a 120 ml bottle of Derail (strawberry custard) from Casey Jones Mainline Reserve for $27. For the price, it's close enough. :D

Really? I did some searching but I can't find a thread about it. Do you remember the title of the thread?

I've actually never heard of CJMR, thanks for mentioning them I'll take a look :)

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

Trexwyo

Jul 19, 2014
Wyoming
IMO the search feature on this site isn't very useful, unless I'm doing something wrong. Like, if one of the results of the search is a thread of 300+ pages, it doesn't specify which page the word/etc was on.

Use this method of search instead. Open a google search url window and search for "unicorn milk clone site:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/" without the QUOTES. What this does is search for threads only on this forum that contain ALL the search words instead of ANY of the search words. This method of searching works on about any topic with multiple words to search for and on nearly any forum or page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread