The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cyclone by Vicious ant

Discussion in 'Atomizer Reviews' started by DantesInferno, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DantesInferno

DantesInferno Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    I've tried a lot of rba's from the Phoenix and it's knock offs to random genesis style atty's and most recently the I go-L. This cyclone may just end up being my favorite. It's sleek and stylish and a cinch to rebuild. The craftsmanship is flawless. I'm starting to prefer the o-rings on the tops rather than the threaded ones. Makes lining up the air hole a no brainer. The 1mm air hole may be a tight draw for some but suits me perfectly. Been using mine for a few days now and have experienced no leaking and the top cap hasn't shifted position inadvertently. The Allen headed screws for the coils are extremely tiny. I could see losing these. The cyclone does come with its own Allen wrench, silica wick and wire. I have the top feed version for dripping but they also have a bottom fed version. I learned just today that the center pin can be adjusted just by tapping it from the bottom with a hammer and screwdriver. Thanks to Jay from vicious ant. Overall I'd highly recommend this rba. Purchased mine from Indy vapors but it's available at other vendors as well.

Attached Files:

2. Xobeloot

Xobeloot The Dirty Monkey Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2013
    Grafenwöhr, Germany
    Nice! My bottom-feed cyclone should be arriving by Friday. Picked up a VV Bogger Box in the classifieds and decided to get a nice topper for it.

From what I am told, the bottom feeder actually feeds the juice up through one of the posts through a second hole below the coil hole, so technically, I guess I can use it as a BF or a standard dripper.

More on that w/ pics in a couple days.

3. Xobeloot

May 29, 2013
    Grafenwöhr, Germany
    Here it is on my Legacy Mini.

[​IMG]

Beautiful little dripper. Need to send my bogger box back to get a larger drip cup before I can use the bottom feed.

4. TheSystemHasFailed

TheSystemHasFailed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2013
    Valhalla
    Sir, why is your legacy shinier than mine?

5. Xobeloot

May 29, 2013
    Grafenwöhr, Germany
    I torch blued the cap and switch, and i'm about half way done with polishing the tube. Needs a bit more compound and a buff and it'll be a mirror

6. Fyre904

Fyre904 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2012
    St Augustine FL
    Only one fault I can find on this atty. That is that the hole you thread wires through have a slant to them. This causes the back of the coil to till up instead of down where the juice pools. Aside from that it is very easy to set up and once I drilled out the hole to 1/16 it nearly perfect.

7. Frankenmizer

Frankenmizer Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2013
    Dimension V
    Enjoying my Cyclone bottom feed. Great little device.

8. coldcase

coldcase Full Member

Oct 6, 2013
    St-Laurent, Canada
    I just wish it had a little "pool" or cup like an IGO so juice would be trapped when removing the cap.

9. Ed Nantista

Ed Nantista Full Member Verified Member

Nov 1, 2013
    Long Island NY
    I really tried to like this atty, but I have big hands and the build was just torture for me. That and I needed a magnifying glass to get the wire through the holes.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.