Status
Not open for further replies.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
I've tried a lot of rba's from the Phoenix and it's knock offs to random genesis style atty's and most recently the I go-L. This cyclone may just end up being my favorite. It's sleek and stylish and a cinch to rebuild. The craftsmanship is flawless. I'm starting to prefer the o-rings on the tops rather than the threaded ones. Makes lining up the air hole a no brainer. The 1mm air hole may be a tight draw for some but suits me perfectly. Been using mine for a few days now and have experienced no leaking and the top cap hasn't shifted position inadvertently. The Allen headed screws for the coils are extremely tiny. I could see losing these. The cyclone does come with its own Allen wrench, silica wick and wire. I have the top feed version for dripping but they also have a bottom fed version. I learned just today that the center pin can be adjusted just by tapping it from the bottom with a hammer and screwdriver. Thanks to Jay from vicious ant. Overall I'd highly recommend this rba. Purchased mine from Indy vapors but it's available at other vendors as well.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371700296557.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371700296557.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,039

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
Nice! My bottom-feed cyclone should be arriving by Friday. Picked up a VV Bogger Box in the classifieds and decided to get a nice topper for it.

From what I am told, the bottom feeder actually feeds the juice up through one of the posts through a second hole below the coil hole, so technically, I guess I can use it as a BF or a standard dripper.

More on that w/ pics in a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread