• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
lol Cowboy! I don't sleep sleep, but I usually get in a nap, on a good day I get two. One of the reasons I know I need my meds upped. When I first got on celexa for the depression it was working so well. For the first time in my life, I slept like a 'normal' person. It was Nice. Now I am back to my old evil ways again..... up till 3am, getting back up at 6 to get the kids off to school, back to bed from 8-10 am. bleck! and of course with the lil munchkin around, I do the 'mama sleep' which is more like a half-awake state listening if she cries. wears a body down....

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
lol Cowboy! I don't sleep sleep, but I usually get in a nap, on a good day I get two. One of the reasons I know I need my meds upped. When I first got on celexa for the depression it was working so well. For the first time in my life, I slept like a 'normal' person. It was Nice. Now I am back to my old evil ways again..... up till 3am, getting back up at 6 to get the kids off to school, back to bed from 8-10 am. bleck! and of course with the lil munchkin around, I do the 'mama sleep' which is more like a half-awake state listening if she cries. wears a body down....

actually i'm in bed about 2:30/3am - up at 6-7am and up till 2:30/3am normally usually taking no less than a half hr to get to sleep because my mind won't stop.

and now for something completely different!

If you ever feel like taking off all your clothes and running down the street, quickly spray yourself with Windex to keep from streaking.
:p
but u want a few streaks, haven't u seen the commercials? i sure wouldn't want birds, etc. flying or running into ME - those beaks can b sharp!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread