• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
For the word of God is living and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and is able to discern the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Ecclesiastes 2:26
For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Reactions: United States

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Ecclesiastes 2:26
For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Nehemiah 8:10
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
1 Corinthians 3:8-9
Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour, for we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,nor standeth in the way of sinners,nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the Lord;
and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psalms 1:1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread