• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dallas Vape-meet, Dec 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
I've heard a lot of people from the Dallas area saying "We should have a meetup". So lets set something up.

Sat, 10 Dec, 8:00 pm.

Crown and Harp Pub
1914 Greenville Ave (Lowest Greenville area)
Dallas, TX

A band named Irish Blind will be playing, and that's how the date got picked, because one of their members is a vapor who is active on the ECF IRC channel. I decided that since he was going to be playing, it would make a good time for a meetup.

https://www.facebook.com/IrishBlindBand

I stopped by the Crown and Harp and talked to the bartender to make sure vaping inside wouldn't be a problem. He owns an e-cig, and said that it wouldn't be a problem.

There may be a cover charge, probably in the $5 to $10 range. I'm not sure yet about the cover.

We've got lots of time before Dec 10th, but I know this subforum doesn't get a lot of traffic, so I wanted to put the word out early. Please post if you plan to attend.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you. :)

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
we're sort of irish punk. there are some videos on youtube but they suck. we're also on itunes "Irish Blind" so you can preview some there without buying I think.

We basically take old traditional music and 'punk' it up, couple covers like flogging molly, thin lizzy, and mumford and sons, and a bit of stuff we've written.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
we're sort of irish punk. there are some videos on youtube but they suck. we're also on itunes "Irish Blind" so you can preview some there without buying I think.

We basically take old traditional music and 'punk' it up, couple covers like flogging molly, thin lizzy, and mumford and sons, and a bit of stuff we've written.

I love Mumford & Sons! :) I did check out your FB and youth guys sound great!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
I ended up ordering that a Buzz Pro. He's out of stock, but when I started asking about when he would have more, he talked me into ordering one of his "blemished" ones. $10 cheaper, and he said that those in the blemished list had very minor tiny scratches, still had a warranty, etc.

So maybe I will have a new toy to show off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread