damn my restless brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i am 99% sure that I am gonna get a KR8 for my first pv, but theres just something i can't get out of my mind. . . . PCCs. I really like the ones that look like analog packs as opposed to the modded case PCCs that some companies sell. So a question to two groups here.
To those with the analog looking pcc: how useful is it in terms of portability and charging? the ecigs that come with those, are they any good as far as pvs go?
To those who have models that don't come with the analog looking pcc:
How are the pccs for yours in terms of being useful, portable, etc?
What other things do you use as cases for you pvs?

so i am 99% sure that I am gonna get a KR8 for my first pv, but theres just something i can't get out of my mind. . . . PCCs. I really like the ones that look like analog packs as opposed to the modded case PCCs that some companies sell. So a question to two groups here.
To those with the analog looking pcc: how useful is it in terms of portability and charging? the ecigs that come with those, are they any good as far as pvs go?
To those who have models that don't come with the analog looking pcc:
How are the pccs for yours in terms of being useful, portable, etc?
What other things do you use as cases for you pvs?

the pcc for the 510 sucks imo. i bought one and want to get rid of it. only has 3 slots for carts and one for a battery. the battery cant be the extended one because it wont fit. it has to be the smaller ones which only last about 30 minutes anyway.

i just bought a ego and the battery lasts me all day, i carry my pcc just in case it dies...but so far so good.

im actually ordering a v4l 808 tomorrow with the pcc. i dont really care about the pcc but it comes with the starter kit :)

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
I have 5 901 PCCs and 1 KR8 'purse' style.

I too prefered the look of the analogue case style but after using both I now I prefer the kr8 one as it can slip into pants pockets much like a wallet, and it is less obtrusive when carring it in my shirt pocket.
I think the capacity may be slightly better on the kr8 one too, but not sure about that.

The KR8 with matching PCC would be my recommendation for sure.

The PCC is normally under $20 batteries $10-$15 and cartos about $6-$12 for a five pack. (Just so you dont get ripped off)

The Extra long batteries will not fit in the PCC apparently, (lid wont close) but they will still charge.

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I don't have the analog pack style PCC- I have the little flat (like a buisness card holder) PCC from v4l. Works good, fits in pockets, purse, or elsewhere on my person. Works fine, take a while to charge fully but holds a charge well. I generally keep a battery plus two of my favorite flavor cartomisers in there and carry a charged battery equipped with a cart with me when I'm out and about. Regardless of what you decided to get a charging case is a great decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread