Dark Star review

Status
Not open for further replies.

onnoffplayer

Aug 19, 2010
Louisiana
I ordered 2 of these batteries and have had them for over a month now. I absolutely love both of them. I consider myself a heavy vapor user (20-30 cig a day former smoker, vape approx 10-12 times an hour)and 1 battery last me for about 2 days which has absolutely blew my mind! lol. Realize though with the large capacity they tend to take awhile to charge, dead battery takes about 7-8 hours to charge on my joye charger. I had to modify my joye510 charger to work for it but since im a pretty handy guy it was no problem, just a little work with a rotary tool. Only complaint was that the website (when i ordered it) said it worked with 510 chargers (never specified a brand such as joye or ego), and it does not work with the standard joye charger. This was not a big deal to me though since it was easy to modify my existing charger. Despite this minor discrepancy these have been very reliable, last a long time, and have greatly influenced my vaping experience. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to step up capacity at a cheap price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread