Dats Vaper Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepy jean

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Jerome, Idaho, USA
Not only does he have good prices but he has some of the best juice I'v ever vaped, I sure hope he come's back, I know he said he was taking a couple of weeks off to get restocked and then he'd be back up and running, it was about 10 days ago that I read that so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, getting low on some of my fav's. :unsure:

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Not only does he have good prices but he has some of the best juice I'v ever vaped, I sure hope he come's back, I know he said he was taking a couple of weeks off to get restocked and then he'd be back up and running, it was about 10 days ago that I read that so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, getting low on some of my fav's. :unsure:

+1 to SJ's post. Hopefully he'll be back up and running soon. I know he said he was working outside the house and that's taking up much of his time. He does still reply as he can.

One of the business problems that caused him to temporarily close shop was his bank changed ownership and he wasn't getting funds from his merchant account deposited to him.

It wouldn't hurt for your friend to post on his forum. He may see it faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread