The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Dc - vapefest!

Discussion in 'DC/Baltimore Vapers' started by espkh123, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. espkh123

espkh123 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2014
    Bel Air, MD, USA
    Anyone from here attending the vapefest?
    http://vapefest.com/
    It is being held in Washington DC.
    No one I know vapes and I was curious if anyone on here was attending.
    Most of the vapers at my local shop aren't going to go, but I want to attend to learn some stuff and just hang out.
    Feel weird going alone.

2. Roccov

Roccov Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    Philly
    I'll be there! Do not worry about going alone. There are plenty of fun and nice folks attending both vendors and participants. They all have a shared interest in vaping which makes for a special experience. I went to the event in Richmond in November by myself and had a blast. Met quite a few vendors I buy from as well as fellow forum members. Made a lot of new friends, found some new juices and it was nice to see the hardware in person. Do I sound excited? You bet! Enjoy the day!:2cool:

3. espkh123

Jan 6, 2014
    Bel Air, MD, USA
    Are you just going down for 1 day? Or are you going to be there for both.
    I was thinking of being a volunteer. Lol just gotta figure out how much it will cost for a room.

4. Roccov

Roccov Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    Philly
    Going both days. There is a link to the hotel on the Vapefest site. I think the rooms are still around $100. Enjoy the day.

5. Catuela

Catuela Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    Chester, VA
    I am from the Richmond area, a friend I got into vaping and I are both going. We haven't decided if we are staying overnight though. Do you think there will be any evening/night time events or a party or anything like that?

6. legaldisaster

legaldisaster Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2013
    Maryland
    I will so be there. I am undecided on which day I will go, maybe both. Either way I'll be there, blowing huge vapor clouds and shooting the ish with other local vapers. I wasn't sure DC area would ever get a vape fest, so when I read about this I'm really looking forward to it... all the new products, new juices, I can feel my excitement rising by the day!

7. Thepinfamily

Thepinfamily Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    Virginia
    Just found out about the vapefest. I am stoaked. I live 5 min from there. VERY VERY EXCITED!!

8. Nu2m0dng

Nu2m0dng Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2013
    EPH, WV
    Been counting the days down since it was announced. I'll be there.

9. Tempesta

Tempesta Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    Maryland USA
    I live about 45 minutes away, in Maryland, and I am coming. My first vapefest! I'm not coming with anyone, either, but somehow I don't think that will matter. We have a built-in connection.

10. espkh123

Jan 6, 2014
    Bel Air, MD, USA
    Lol thats true, but 4 hours of my day would be driving and I don't know if I really feel like doing that. That said I am still going but since it is a hotel I will sleep in my car in the parking lot lol.

11. OtherJake

OtherJake Full Member

Apr 29, 2013
    United States
    I'll be there and several other's that I know. I'm volunteering to work the event both days. It'll be a great time.

12. Ladiekali

Ladiekali Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    So what goes on at a vapefest?

13. faboom

faboom Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

We'll be there Friday and Saturday. Staying in the Hyatt. Should be a great time! Any idea what to bring to vape with while sampling juices? extra addys?

14. Triffid

Triffid Full Member

I'm going to try, but I just found out about it and I usually work those days ( March 21 & 22 ) Got to make sure I can get free before I pay the $25 for advance tickets. If you go, have fun!

15. Triffid

Triffid Full Member

Go to Vapefest.com
    Lectures, venders & demos.

16. RockClimb

RockClimb Full Member

Apr 8, 2010
    North Carolina
    There will be several classes offered. Over 30 vendors with product. Lots of vapers there to socialize with. Raffles. I hear there is sometimes drinking :toast: LOL! A great time to be had by vapers!

17. DSPIVEY

DSPIVEY Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2013
    NCR
    Of course this the weekend I am out of town!

18. lloydchristmas

lloydchristmas Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2014
    Baltimore
    Me and a few buddies/co-workers are going. We all just got into vaping about two months ago, so looking forward to it.

19. Dj Xy

Dj Xy I'm winning like Charlie Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    baltimore, maryland
    Me and my GF will be going on Saturday, looks like its going to be a blast.

20. seahawkin

seahawkin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2013
    Rochelle, VA
    I am going to pop in Friday I think, depends I have some stuff I have to deal with in the morn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.