Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Dead bears, no not gruesome, a throw back to the psychedelic little icon that became famous from the grateful dead. They say "Beware the Bear !! Has a tendency to leave you wanting more." Im guessing from Candy's other candy concoctions that were in for another candy store treat . This was origionally a sample, now its made its way to the regular line up. That always lets you know that its a fan favorite. Im locked and loaded with an eGo battery and a fresh cartomiser, the juice is 24 mg nic, and Here we go

Flavor, first draw,mmmmm melted gummie bears. Melted you may ask? yes once in college we had a bag of gummie bears that had melted in the car. Some how one got thrown against the wall and it stuck, so we bought a bag and melted them in a microwave and made a mural on the wall with Gummie Bears. Anyway, it taste like a bag of melted gummie bears, all the flavors mixing together in a nice fruity blend. In hale is a little weak on the flavor, but once you inhale into your throat the flavor makes your mouth water a little bit, the exhale gives you that feel of thick vapor and it disperses the flavor through your mouth again. I cant pick out individual flavors very well in this one, it is a nicely crafted flavor that way. I can taste organge some times, pinapple others but mostly its a solid gummie bear mix.

Throat hit, its actually quite nice on the exhale it gives you that nice tingle, almost like a cold chill, and the fact that it dosnt hit till exhale takes you a little off guard, so its a nice surprise

Vapor production, its a solid cloud, not like a VG of a big cloud but strong enough to let you know your taking a big hit or a little hit.

Aroma, Its not a strong smell, it it a light fruity scent, but nothing thats going to hang with you for long

Over all. I apologize for the side story but it was funny how unique that taste is. It just taste like a big bag of melted gummie bears. With the hit on the exhale and how the flavor hits your mouth again it reminds me of Kryptonite from goodejuice, that has a tobacco base. I dont know that dead bears has a tobacco base but its got a nice hit to the end of it. Thanks for reading

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Thanks, it was a nick name from my brother, and every thing from vapealicious is freaking AWESOME, my favorites are vape heaven and stl gooey butter cake. Coincidentally they are the top sellers from what I hear lol

I'm awaiting your review for AG's Dream...for obvious reasons...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread