Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
HIGH DESERT VAPES
https://highdesertvapes.com/
50% OFF is BACK!!

Through 10/31/14 we are running our famous 50% off e-liquids sale. Just use coupon code: FIFTYOFF
Thanks for the heads-up, Gil.
I'm not in dire need of juice but I see that HDV now sells Ready X Wick . I'm considering making a small order and trying that wick stuff that T gets so wound up about. I know that the coupon won't apply to the wick but shipping should remain the same as for the juice.

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I'm not in dire need of juice but I see that HDV now sells Ready X Wick . I'm considering making a small order and trying that wick stuff that T gets so wound up about. I know that the coupon won't apply to the wick but shipping should remain the same as for the juice.

They had a sale on other stuff of 25% awhile back but its over. 5% is 5% so try ECF05

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal

HDV's price is $4.99 more a foot than RBA Supplies

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Just got this in email

1tot.jpg

* FLASH SALE * FLASH SALE * FLASH SALE * FLASH SALE * FLASH SALE * FLASH SALE * FLASH SALE *
RBA Supplies LLC
All Hallows' Eve FLASH SALE!!! 25% OFF Until Midnight!!! (10/31/2014)
Coupon Code: "TRICKorTREAT"
READYxWICK, Drip Tips, Mod Charms, Accessories, Stickers, Wire
Retail pricing for READYxWICK® and House Of Hybrids Mouth Pieces (Drip tips) will NEVER be cheaper than this for retail! If you've wanted to try READYxWICK or need to stock up, NOW is the PERFECT TIME!

The sale ends at MIDNIGHT tonight! If you want in, you better HURRY for this "Treat!"

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hildicat just put up nine RM2's in the classifieds - eight SP and one LP. Here => http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/sale-trade/619704-us-fs-reomizer-2s.html

They are in kinda rough cosmetic shape - but they are only twenty bucks a pop and discounts are being given if you buy multiples. (How would I know that? :D ) Well, there are six SP's left now anyway...

Replacement top caps are cheap enough if you want to gussy them up, or if you just want to have a spare on hand to pass around as a loaner - nice price.

ETA: Only the one LP atty left now.

Last edited:

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Hildicat just put up nine RM2's in the classifieds - eight SP and one LP. Here => http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/sale-trade/619704-us-fs-reomizer-2s.html

They are in kinda rough cosmetic shape - but they are only twenty bucks a pop and discounts are being given if you buy multiples. (How would I know that? :D ) Well, there are six SP's left now anyway...

Replacement top caps are cheap enough if you want to gussy them up, or if you just want to have a spare on hand to pass around as a loaner - nice price.

ETA: Only the one LP atty left now.
Is the lp still left? I cant get into the classies yet!!! Actually hell ill buy a reg rm2 also. Can you tell the guy to Pm me? Please!

My love- Kawa green Reo grand LP w/ TRA Super light door, with TOBH and chuff top!

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
Is the lp still left? I cant get into the classies yet!!! Actually hell ill buy a reg rm2 also. Can you tell the guy to Pm me? Please!

My love- Kawa green Reo grand LP w/ TRA Super light door, with TOBH and chuff top!

hate to be debbie downer, but that is against the forum rules. would hate to see you get in trouble :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread